Silent Execution Night Part 1

Location: Public Safety Devil Hunter Headquarters, Japan 

Makima Pov:

*Doors Knocking*

Makima: You may come in... Himeno...

As she opens the door and closed in slowly, I sense and smell her scent is mixed with JoJo's perfume that she maybe pressed her big assets onto his body or his face... I myself is somewhat infuriated but other than that, I might keep him in tabs, but I wanted to get that chance from having a relationship with JoJo, the best way to say it is to assign it to their group and I will always appear to their hangouts and maybe I'll send one of my controlled rats or a bird to know what he's doing...

Himeno: What's wrong? You look flustered? 

Makima: No.. It's noting its more of a human nature I suppose...

As I laugh with a fake smile, knowing that I've been thinking of him lately after half an hour has been passed away, even I finished all the work has been given but still can't get out of head...

Himeno: Wow! So that was happening huh? You told me because you and JoJo are having a love at first sight... I thought your considerate and somewhat always checking for also a new recruit Denji...

I bite my thumb to cope my intense situation from all these in lifetime, yes I always somewhat for Denji because of Pochita, but JoJo on the other hand that myself felt that I admitted that I think myself that I'm a inferior than him, not only that his voice sweet and having a youthful smile, that's why I choose him rather than Denji...

Makima: I'm also considerate for Denji but I'm always doing that for someone who is a beginner or exceptional ones like Power...

Himeno: Ah? And what is your reason why you wanted to call me?

Makima: Initially it's Aki but since you are here, I wanted JoJo to be in your division and can you keep track on his how well is he performed...

Himeno: No problem, and I also wanted him to see in action on what he can do... One last thing is there any suggestions you wanted to suggest me?

Makima: Nothing and you may take your leave now since it's getting late now...

And she waved her hands with cheerful smile while leaving my office...

Himeno: Okay then and I'll take my leave now!

And closes the door with a loud bang, which I disliked it but never mind any of that as I myself stand up and opened the large sliding window now the sun is descending through the skies as I feel the warm wind breeze blowing away through the crowded cities in Tokyo.

Until one of my controlled blackbird return to my office which I feed it with a couple of seeds and drink a plenty of water to order him to keep JoJo in tabs including the rats I've summoned just in case...

Now, I wanted to impress and to see how good you really are JoJo? And are you the man I'm been waiting for all those years?

Meanwhile:

Location: Hospital

Y/n: Pov:

As the sun sets down with the warm clean breeze on a open window in this room where we still waiting for Denji to wake up while Aki finished slicing the apples and his regeneration is good since he is an hybrid and I learn the Devils, Fiends and the world itself which Aki told me when we stuck in traffic for the past 20 minutes, I also learned that this world happened the Cape York Meteorite Incident but Its just a normal meteor not the virus one that grants stands thousands of years ago which I can use its to its advantage in order to spread stand users but in a controlled way as possible...