Unusual Love Confession: Act Of Desperation

Makima Pov:

*Heart Beat*

*Heart Beat*

*Heart Beat*

With the heart beat beats faster and my  thoughts filled up, even I Makima the Control Devil felt that I wanted to be loved someone like him for all those years of waiting, my hidden emotions bursting to the point I can't take it anymore to the point that I wanted to kiss him badly without hesitation in this flight or fight response.

Which I did it by forcing lips into mine to his making him off guard at the same time, for the first time kissing to someone I love feels good with our lips making out, JoJo is keeping resisting the kiss I gave him until he is able to free himself with sheer force... His face and reaction is already with pure disbelief and questions... But I'm not doing it because I need to manipulate them to get off guard in order to control them instead my feeling can't handle for to long.

Y/n Pov:

Why did she kissed me suddenly but It was act of desperation to save herself or it was love at first sight?  Sure she is beautiful with light red hair which my type and her body is well rounded with her medium curved assets from top to bottom, but her personality is manipulative when the first we met and I don't think a manipulator would fall in love with me, I to manipulated for a good cause, it's hard since you don't know who is manipulating one way or another...

I can sense with my foresight her movements, body language, posture, her genuine blush and her submissive demeanor feels real and authentic compared to her serious, with a little fake smile and gentle voice on her serious posture means business...

Her kiss feels warmth with soft lips combined with strawberry scent of her breath merging together, fells like I'm being melted, It feels good but at the same time, I feel hesitant that this is also the first time I've kissed someone in my entire life.

Or could her kiss is a love confession? But there is also those type but later in the end they felt cheated or unsatisfied... Sure, I don't experiences... With giving me a some signal, should I agree or not? Those are thing I popped on my mind when giving in to relationship, when I encounter a scenario like this.

Y/n: Why are you kissing me so suddenly? Lovers like that supposed to do like that or you yourself  declaring your feelings to me? Even though we met in a first day at your office room...

Makima: That's right... I confess my feelings to you, ever since you meet, your gaze, your presence but not only that, your the only one is immune to my ability to fallen onto my ability to control people within my gaze except...

Y/n: You're next line Pochita right Makima?

Makima: What? How did you?

Y/n: Back then, after we leave, I able to stole these copy of your memories and powers into a disc that's why I know Pochita you've been talking about...