Boner

Enid is an intersex here i also called enid private part buddy so it won't sound weird yeah if you don't like this just skip it.

______________________________________

Enid pov.

It was midnight and i'm having a boner and it's freaking emberasse to ask wednesday for help. I can't hold it anymore i walk to wednesday's side.

Wednesday pov.

i was reading my book in peace when my girlfriend come infront of me asking for something.

"Enid what do you want?" I asked closing my book and look straight into her eye's she look very nervous.

"I- uhm could you.." enid look at me and slowly look down to her short i follow her eye's 'now i know what she want' i smirk and stand up from my bed and lean closet to her ear's.

"Is mon chiot horny?" I asked she was trying to hide her red face i giggle at her cuteness.

I push enid in my bed and sit on her lap i could feel her boner i slightly grind and moan softly in her ear's with that her buddy is now fully awake.

"W- wedns i- ahh!" enid moan i attack her neck kissing and giving it roughtly hickey.

"Use you're word's mon chéri~" i sudectively wisper in her ear lick it and bite it gently.

"Wednesday hmm i- i need you please!~" enid plead i kiss her passionate and bite her lip's causing her to gasp i enter my tongue in her mouth i explore her mouth. My kiss start to move from her jawline to her neck she was breathing heavily.

I slide my left hand to her short she was only wearing short i smirk and start to rubbing it up and down she's moaning mess i stop kissing her neck i pull her short off and lick her buddy and swallow it my head start to move up and down 'wedns! Ahh! merde! M-move faster~" i move my head faster enid seems to be in her climax
'We- wedns! I'm- i'm close!~' she moan out loud i stop from what i was doing 'why did you stop?!? I was about to cum" enid said angryly i giggle and before i knew it enid switch our position she's now on top of me she start kissing me hungrily i respond she use her free hand to remove my clothe and her kiss move from my jawline to my neck marking her territory 'hmm yeah right there~' i moan everymovement she do it's making me crazy her other hand move to my breast rubbing it gently i didn't even notice that my bra was gone 'you naughty little dog~' enid attack my breast sucking and rubbing it 'hmm enid ahhm~' i moan biting my lip's after she's done with my breast her hand travel to my skirt and slide her hand rubbing her finger in my clit 'ahhm! Enid~ i need you pleaseeee~" i plead 'how i love it when you plead' enid said seductively she place her buddy in my clit rubbing it gently 'ready wedns?' Enid asked i nodded and she slowly slide her buddy into my clit i hold to the sheet's tight preventing the pain she push her hip's up and down 'ughm e-enid this f-feel go-good ugh!~' i moan she signal me to turn around i follow and she start to go faster fucking me behind i moan mess in caution 'c-chiot ugh! Sl-slow ahh! d-down!' She wasn't listening she keep sucking my neck while going faster 'wedns~" enid moan into my neck and she hold my hand tight 'i- ughm i'm going ahhm! To c-come enid! Ahh!~"i said 'me too wedns ahm~' after three trust we cum together, i was in a heavily breathing she slowly pull out her buddy out in me i softly moan.

"That was amazing wedns!" She said i smile weakly and suddenly past out.

Enid pov.

Wednesday past out 'i guess i over did it but it was amazing' i mesmerize wednesday's beauty i still can't believe she's mine i kiss her forehead and slowly fell asleep.
______________________________________