𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

The group of teens cheered as Mrs

The group of teens cheered as Mrs.Lee brought out the plates of chicken with a bright smile on her face.The moment she put the plates down Gyeong-su and Jisoo was the first ones to start eating. Jisoo bit into the chicken and at first it was good but then the tons of salt bombarded her taste buds but she would never tell Mrs.Lee that it was too salty.

"okay this chicken is spicy and that one is very spicy"Mrs Lee told them as Chenog-san went on a rant to his mother about the name of the restaurants name Jisoo couldnt care less because at the end of the day she gets chicken.

"did you hear about the science teacher" I-sak said making Jisoo look up from her piece of chicken

"The rumor that Nayeon made up" Jisoo said and I-sak nodded

"she said he smelled like a rotting corpse" On-jo said. Jisoo never belived anything that came out of Nayeons mouth, Nayeon always hated Jisoo for no reason maybe it was because of the fact she wasnt as rich as or the fact that Jisoo was just better than her.

"how does she know what a rotting corpse smells like" Cheong-san asked and grabbed Jisoos cup adding more coke into it making the girl thank him.

"she knows all the smells but that ones new to her so it must be a rotting corpse" I-sak told them. Jisso knew that the science teacher had a son who got bullied a lot,she felt bad for the boy. She remembered the first time she stuck for him,punching Giwnam in the face for hitting the boy. He quickly became her friend after that and Jisso made sure that Giwnam couldnt hurt him anymore. She would never have thought that he would end his life.

"after his son died" I-sak continued "i heard he got bullied alot" On-jo added

"he was like a genius" On-jo said eating her chicken

"they say geniuses go crazy once they hit their breaking point" Jisoo said and Cheong-san looked at her

"I guess you hit your breaking point already" He said with a laugh making Jisso kick his leg from under the table.

"wanna say that again idiot" Jisso kicked him again

Cheong-san tried to stop her while everyone else laughed at the two. Soon the group was outside running to get to the place they needed to be. Cheong-san grabbed Jisso wrist and tugged her over to him, she looked at him with a confused face.

"i have to go san" She said and the boy continued to hold her wrist

"i know but I want to tell you something" He started but the more he looked at the girl the more he couldnt focus . The way she looked under the street light made the boy in awe that it was hard for him to remember what he wanted to say,her face lit up from the light making him see everything. Her soft brown eyes and her pink lips that he wanted to kiss,looking in her eyes to him was like looking at heaven a glimpse of happiness in them

Jisoo looked at him with her head going to the side "san what did you wanted to tell me" he contunied to look at the girl and not say a word. "earth to Cheong-san hello" She waved her hand in front of his face and the boy blinked.

"Im sorry what" He said and the girl laughed "what happened"

"you blanked out while you were trying to tell me something" she told him looking behind her before looking back at him

"Uhh" Cheong-san"i uhh" Cheong-san looked at her,her held tilted to the side and her big doe eyes "Nevermind i forgot what i gonna tell you" Jisoos eyes went wide before she hit his arm

"dude you made me wait just for you to say nothing" She turned around to look back then turned towards the boy "idiot" she muttered "i'm leaving" She started walking as Cheong-san called out to her and caught up with her.

Jisoo walked into the house and watched out the window as Cheong-san walked away. She turned and sighed as her mom came out from the kitchen.

"Hey kid" Min-Hee said as she rubbed her hands on a rag

"hey mom your home early" Jisoo took her backpack off and walked to her room  as Min-Hee turned back to the kitchen as she brought out dinner.  Setting the food down on the table as Jisoo emerged from her room in her pajamas sitting down in a her chair grabbing her chopsticks.

"Well honey i have something to tell you"Min-Hee started as Jisoo continued to eat motioning for her mother to continue. "so my job wants me to go to the states for a week"

"Why" Jisso looked up at her mom

"you remember John Hanks right" Min-Hee said and Jisoos eyes winded

"you mean that super rich guy that wanted you for that project" Min-Hee nodded

"he's paying me lots of money like millions" She said as Jisoo got up and hugged her mom

"omg mom i'm so proud of you" Min-Hee laughed "you've been trying to make another project" Jisoo pulled away from her mom and went back to her seat

"When do you leave" Jisso asked as Min-Hee swallowed her food "Tomorrow" Jisso eyes widened a little

"what time tomorrow" Min-Hee looked at her daughter

"5 am so i won't be able to see you go school and you will be motherless for a week" She chuckled as a smile came to Jissos face.

A few minutes later jisoo was in her room getting ready for bed as her phone buzzed she looked over at it and saw Cheong-San face timing her. She answered

"Yes san"She said softly as sleepyness was trying to take over

"my mom said that yours was gonna be gone so i'm gonna come over every day" Cheong-san said "i'm gonna bother you all the time" and all he got back was a hum from the girl on the other side of the phone.

"Jisoo"

"hmm"

"are you asleep"Cheong-San asked and as expected he didn't get an answer.

"Goodnight Jisoo"