Chapter 1

Before we start is y/n older brother
***************************************************
Y/n POV:
After watching the last episode of chainsaw man." Great now I have to wait a year or two just for the next season". I thought I already read the manga so I know what's going to happen." I really wish I could help denji and the others from Makimas ass but I can't oh well". I said as I get up to go to the kitchen to start making dinner. Once I finish I call my brother.

Y/b/n! I yell out. " dinners ready!" I yell out again. " What are we having for dinner?" I hear y/b/n ask. " We are having this!" I say putting the food on the table.

(This is the food

(This is the food. I just got hungry looking at it ).

" ok and does it taste good?" He asked me. I gasp " how dare you insult a living legends cooking!?" I say. " what living legend i only see one and that me your more like a potato?" I look at him with a shocked face.

" Wow after all I've done for you this how you repay me by insulting my cooking and calling me a potato?!" I say while fake crying

" Wow after all I've done for you this how you repay me by insulting my cooking and calling me a potato?!" I say while fake crying. I see him let out a small smile and than started laughing at me. " you know I'm kidding will about the cooking part you and I know that you are a potato. Will he's not wrong. While eating dinner my body started to feel weird I just thought it was me working myself to much and not getting a lot of sleep.

After we finished dinner it was y/b/n turn to wash the dishes and I cleaned the table. After that we said our goodnights while in my room my head started hurting so I decided to take some painkillers to help with my head i than fall on my bed and slept like a baby.

(Time skip)
Y/n POV:
I open my eyes to start another boring day only for me to be greeted by the sun hitting my eyes I remember closing my curtains I start getting up only for me to grab my head due to the pain I felt. " ugh my head still hurts" I say I start looking around only for my eyes to widen a little "where am I? And how did I end up here? ". I ask myself i than get up and start walking around and observe my surroundings ,while walking around something grab my attention.

I looked at the house in front of me only to see officers and people in suits. The people in suits walk in the house after about 5 or 10 minutes later they come back out they than say something that made me stock. " we killed the devil that was in there" the people say to officers. I than left to not look suspicious I start thinking of where I could be while walking I see a window so I obviously start checking myself out because why not.I than noticed a bag around me.

But than I than pause " wait one fucking minute!" I say. " why am I short?! And what happened to my boobs and butt?!! I than start looking closer at my body only to realize that I'm somehow in my 15 year old body?!! I than walk in a nearby store and go in the bathroom. Making sure I lock it I than look at myself and start thinking how I got here and if y/b/n is ok.

Once I was done i bought water and three onigiris. After I paid I started walking around and looking for a place to stay at when feel someone bump into me. I look down to see a little boy with blonde hair I sigh
Crouching down. " Ugh I hate kids". I say in my head " hey little one are you ok?" I ask the boy with a fake smile. " yeah I'm ok sorry for bumping into you lady" I than help the boy get of the ground. I than look at the boy only for my eyes to widen. " No it can't be?!" I than ask the boy what his name is. " if you don't mind me asking but what is your name little one?" The boy looks at me thinking if he should tell me I mean I would to if a stranger asked me that.

"D-Denji is my n-name" he said I couldn't help but laugh a little at him stuttering it was cute. I then hear something rumbling. " are you hungry little one?" I ask Denji " n-no I'm not!" He tells me I than let out a chuckle and give him my three onigiris and water. " here take this" " really!?" He yells I nod my head I than look at the sky and see it's getting dark, as much as I don't want to leave him I have to look for place to stay. " hey little one I have to get going" " what do you have to leave?!" Denji asks me I than feel my heart breaking "I'm sorry little one I have two but maybe we might run into each other again! I say " ok bye lady!" I wave him bye as I look for place to stay.

Denjis POV:
I watch as the lady's figure disappears. I than look down to see the water and food she gave me. I start walking back to my house once there I yell out "Pochita! I said as I hug him " you won't believe this I met this lady and she gave me food and water now we don't have to go without eating!" I say to Pochita as he barks happily. I start opening the onigiris and give one to Pochita and give him some water, we finish eating we get ready to sleep. "I hope I met that lady again she was really nice and pretty to" I thought with a blush on my face.

(This is the end of the chapter I hope you guys liked it if I made any mistakes please leave a comment. See you girls/guys in the next chapter)