6. Kitten licks

After my short breakfast, I needed to take a go to the bathroom. I looked up to Loki about to tell him but he stood up, holding out a hand.

"I read your mind. This way love." Loki said and I held onto his hand.

I saw a door on the other side of the room and we walked over, Loki opened it and inside was a bathroom. Very fancy one at that.

It was bigger than any bathroom I've seen but I could manage. I looked up to Loki with a smile as I went in to go and do my business.

I was secretly scared of falling in the toilet.

But I was find. After a minute I was down and out of there, looking for Loki. He left the door slightly opened so I could get out.

I looked around to see Loki on the bed taking a look at a book. I smiled and walked over, the bed at my head making Loki look down.

He smiled softly and said, "you need some help Love?" That nickname. It made me feel special. Like I was the only one who got that name.

But I wasn't. 

Loki has had plenty of partners that got all his attention. Did i want that? No, this was a casual hook up. Nothing to it.

Right?

I nodded and Loki used his big hands to bring  me up and sit me down next to him. I lad my head on his arm and relaxed. Shutting my eyes, I snuggled up close to him.

He smelled like pine and the outdoors. Loki reminded me of my hometown. A little small town in the middle of the woods. I loved it but not the kids there.

"Hmmm your home sounds so grand." Loki mumbled as he flipped throw the pages. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Yeah, I loved it." I replied. Loki hesitated before asking,

"Why did you leave it?"

I thought long and hard about my next answer. Loki was still a complete stranger to me and I was about to tell him my childhood.

"Well I work around the world. I'm a journalist that goes out to get stories. But I also couldn't take the mean kids anymore. Got bullied for being the only queer kid their." I sighed remembering all the harassment from my classmates.

(True story 🤞😔 but idgaf lolz)

Loki read all my memories about the bullying and picked me up, giving me a hug.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, sweetheart." His voice went higher in pitch as a green shimmer encased us.

I looked up to see...

Lady Loki?

Her smile grew bigger as her hands ran down my chest and body. Stroking her thumbs over my thighs.

"Do you like?" She asked and puffed out her chest, making herself look bigger. My eyes widened as I looked down, trying not to stare but couldn't help myself.

I blinked a couple times as Loki pulled us up to the middle of the bed and moved me to be on my back, legs wide and back arched.

I smiled.

"Do me a favor baby, let me here you." She whispered the last part and toor off my pants, underwear and licked along my slit.

My moan was sharp as I didn't expect her so fast. My hands instinctively went to her hair and pulled, making her dig her tongue into my cunt.

Lokis hands went to my thighs to spread them wider, making me moan out incoherent things.

I didn't know she was also good with her tongue.

She kitten licked my clit as she moaned, making vibrations send me waves of pleasure. I could feel her smile as she heard me.

My pleasure was rising and my legs shaking, eyes rolling back to my head as I yelled out, cunning on her face.

Loki did one final lick and she looked up, smirking.

"We're going to do that again, I want to see the look on your face as I make you cum." Her wicked grin was the opposite from her voice.

It was sweet and honey like as she spoke, like she knew everything I didn't.

In a flash, her finger was deep in me, curling and twisting as she fucked my pussy. My head lolled back into the mattress as whimpers escaped me.

My cunt was sensitive so it didn't take long to get me moaning and crying from pleasure.

Loki added another finger as she spread then, making a V shape. Her other hand moved to my chest, groping and rubbing them.

Her thumb went to my clit, gently massaging it as more pleasurable waves drowned me. My legs shook again as my orgasm was about to begin.

Loki's hand that was on my breast moved to my hair, gripping it so I was looking at her. But my eyes where closed.

"Open your eyes love." Her honey voice dripped into me as I obediently opened my eyes, earning praises.

"Good girl. I want to see you get lost in the pleasure."

My orgasm hit like know other as my eyes widen, then closed in waves and waves of pleasure. My cum spilling onto Loki's fingers.

Her eyes were still on me as she pulled her fingers out gently, quickly sucking them off and enjoying it. Loki moaned in delight as she shifted back into the male version of herself.

"Was that alright?" He asked quietly as he picked me up, heading to the bathroom to clean me off.

"I promise you, I loved it Loki." I told him as he opened the door, readying the shower.

-

A/n sorry for all the people that only like guy Loki lol