VENT (not an update)

TW// MENTIONS OF SH, BULLYING, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, DISABILITY, PARENT DEATH AND MORE!
PLEASE BE SAFE WHILE READING THIS!!

Hi, sorry this isn't an update, but I really need to vent for a minute. Read or not, up to you.

Also, hi Lindsey! 🤗 I cannot believe you found my Wattpad. I figured out how you did tho, and it was just me being stupid. Oopsie. Luckily it was you and not a normie or something.

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF EVERYTHING.

My principal can't decide whether my hair color or the guys groping girls and moaning in the back of the class is more important.

Almost every boy in this damn school is homophobic, bullying me for my hair, name change, sexuality, pronouns and being a band/artsy kid.

People are bullying me for BEING DISABLED AND NEEDING TO USE THE ELEVATOR AND WALK SLOWLY.

AND BECAUSE MY DAD IS FUCKING DEAD, AND HE DIED OCTOBER 2021 THANKS TO COVID.

I get pushed in the halls for being slow, and people purposely misgendering and dead naming me.

AND I CAN'T GO ONE DAY WITHOUT GETTING PICKED ON BECAUSE OF ONE THING OR ANOTHER.

I am still struggling with some sexual harassment in my past as well from an abusive friend in Elementary at my old apartment complex. He was physically, mentally and sexually abusive and nearly killed me (also nearly letting me and my brother drown, I saved us tho, barely)

I've lost almost every friend I've had and now I do everything I possibly can to not get too attached or trust people I barely know. Still I end up attached and lose more friends, so, clearly something is wrong with me.

Also, one thing I hear a lot is "Just cause I like to be alone, doesn't mean I like to feel alone" and I feel that on a strong level.

So, yeah... I'm tired.

Therapy sucks ass and never works for me, and some of my band friends told my band director about my cutting closer to the beginning of school. He is super supportive though, and I love him. He is like a dad to me, and most of the band kids.

Anyway, it's almost midnight and I have school tomorrow. 😑 Wish me luck