First Day

The sun began to rise marking the beginning of a new day. While the birds were flying through the sky, the sunlight seeped through the curtain and fell on your face.

But the sunlight falling on your face was the last of your worries right now.

You laid there in your bed tossing and turning while sweating profusely, scared to death.

Your Dream:

The only thing the eye could see was death, destruction and horror as the war continued to wage on.

You found yourself floating in the sky, watching as beings who resembled human clashed with each other but the strange thing was that the humans had wings.

The scene suddenly shifted to battle between colossal dragons, one being as red as blood while the other was pale like the moon.

You continued to watch the horrifying battle between the beasts but out of nowhere the beasts started to howl in pain.

Black flames consumed the two great dragons while a lone man with beautiful midnight Black wings was standing over their carcasses, drenched in blood.

"Y/n wake UP, Y/N!!!"

Reality:

The voice of your concerned Grandmother snapped you out of your nightmare once again.

"You had that dream again, didn't you ?" Your silence was the only answer that your Grandmother needed.

"Yes, they have been more frequent." You said remebering how the nightmares refuse to leave you alone. "Don't worry about it, some pesky nightmares are not enough to scare some as stubborn as you are." Your Grandmother knew You are too stubborn to give into illusion.

"Forget about it for now, freshen up and take a bath, you have school today." Your dream was the last bit of your worries now.

You quickly jumped out of bed and ran straight into the bathroom of your room. "BREAKFAST IS READY, SO EAT UP BEFORE YOU LEAVE." Although you didn't reply, your grandmother knew her words had reached their destination.

30 minutes later:

You were at the doorsteps of your house busy wearing your shoes and that's when your grandmother decided to drop the bomb on you.

"Y/n, do you know which school are you enrolled in ?" You didn't understand why would your grandmother ask you a question like that. "The one Issei attends, Kuoh Academy was its name if I remember correctly." You quickly hugged your grandmother before running out of the house.

As soon as you stepped out of your house you were greeted by your childhood friend and your only friend Issei Hyoudou.

"Sup man, ready to go ?" Issei asked as you and he began the jouney towards Kuoh Academy for your first day

"Sup man, ready to go ?" Issei asked as you and he began the jouney towards Kuoh Academy for your first day. "So, how is the school like ?" You asked wanting to have a mental image about how the Prestigious Kuoh Academy was like.