Part One, i guess

The Bathroom Break: A short smut storyWritten by Zorn, 1/4/23.S3!Steve Harrington x male!readerDuring my shift as a janitor, I needed to use the restroom before sanitizing therest of the food court. I walked into the nearby men's restroom to take a piss, hopefully alone. I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants to relieve myself.As I was peeing, I heard the door open, and someone's footsteps became more andmore audible. That was the moment I realized: I forgot to lock the door.Well, it was too late to lock it now, because I was still pissing.The stall door creaked as a sign that someone was entering. I peeked behind myshoulder, and saw a tall dude staring back at me, eyes wide open like he witnesseda crime. Then, I fully turned around and noticed him looking me up and down as hebit his lip."H-hey! Get out, dude!" I exclaimed. I usually yelled at anyone, especially if they were interrupting my peaceful tripto the bathroom, but I took a closer look at his outfit and thought, "Oh, he works here. Shit." It was that flirty Scoops Ahoy worker. I audibly groaned androlled my eyes, and continued to empty my bladder.When I finished, I flushed the toilet and tried to go wash my hands, but I was startled by him, whowas still staring at me. I blushed profusely but was still creeped the hell out by him. I lookedcloser at his tag."Hm. Steve?" I questioned. He gave me a slight nod.Curiosity got the best of me and I looked further down, and noticed that he was bricked up. I backedaway quickly, because I realized that this Steve guy watched me take a piss, and when I turned aroundfor that slight second, my dick was fully out. Noticing that he became aroused after seeing my flacciddick made me get hard too, and I sat down on the floor to calm myself down. Stevecame closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and foundmyself staring into his eyes. Just the sight of him almost made me drool at thatpoint. I was too submissive to refuse contact.He suddenly pressed his lips against mine and we had an unexpected make out session,in the bathroom at Starcourt. Such a strange place to make out..On the other hand, our tongues slid against each other, and my breath became heavierand heavier. I never had the time to pull my pants back up, and I acknowledged thatwhen he started to rub his bulge against my exposed dick. I gasped loudly and triednot to moan while Steve covered my mouth with his hand and started to slowly puthis fingers in my mouth. I licked and sucked on them while my moans became quieter.