A New Year's Haiku [Closed]

It's the beginning of the New Year. What are you looking forward to this year? Do you have something different that you want to try, or did you make a resolution? Tell us your expectations for the New Year through a Haiku. A haiku is a traditional Japanese poetic form that consists of three lines, with five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and five in the third. 

Guidelines

💥 You must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines: https://policies.wattpad.com/content

💥 Deadline: January 31, 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.

💥 For this contest, we only accept newly written English entries.

💥 Due to the limited word count, we don't accept mature content for this contest.

💥 Multiple entries and collaborations are not allowed.

💥 Submit your entry by writing the Haiku or using a link to your Haiku in the comment section below. 

💥 Winners announcement: 5 days after the deadline.

💥 Your Haiku must have five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and five in the third.

Prizes

💥 The winner will receive a sticker.

💥 A shout-out on the NARomance profile.

💥 Your story will be featured in our Love Anthology.

Disclaimer

We will not accept copied work from other authors.

The work of the participants will stay theirs after submission.

A group of Wattpad users will judge this contest.

We will disregard any submission that does not meet the pre-set requirements in the contest: no triggering and inappropriate content based on Wattpad's Content Guidelines.