Chapter 6: Chloe's house

Chapter 6

          Domenic and Bella ran three blocks to Chloe's house. They found Chloe making cupcakes in her kitchen. There were clouds of black smoke circling the ceiling, icing on the walls, fire alarms going off, and baked cupcakes on the floors.

"Chloe, what's with the disgusting kitchen you're a great chef?" Bella asked liking the frosting off the door.

"Dylan came over before, you know my cousin right?" Chloe said.

"Yeah, anyway... Dom has to apologize."

"Chloe I'm really sorry I reacted like that. I should have been more understanding of your feelings. Please forgive me, I care about you and I will never do something like that again."

"If you care so much, say it to the world." Chloe said rolling her eyes.

Domenic leaned over and whispered into Chloe's ear, "I love you Chloe Braxton." and smiled. "You are my world."

"Awe you're obviously forgiven!" Chloe grabbed onto Domenic's hand.

"Want to go see a movie? Bella you can come too."

"I'd love to." Chloe smiled.

"No thanks, I think it would be better if it was just you two." Bella winked and started to clean up the kitchen. "Don't you have something to ask Chloe, Domenic?"

"Chloe, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hell yeah!" Chloe screamed. Domenic and Chloe laughed and skipped to the theatres.