Chapter 5: Bella and Domenic?

Chapter 5

Later that evening Bella walked over to Domenic's house. They have had a weird past too...she used to like him and he liked her, but Bella moved at the wrong time. Domenic never texted Bella back when she left for Colorado, and he never said good bye. They didn't get along perfectly but they handle each other, and since this was about Chloe, Bella had to do what was right for her best friend.

Bella walked up Domenic's front door steps and ran the bell. She hadn't talked to him just face to face without Chloe in a long time. There were so many thoughts running through her mind. Suddenly the door opened.

"I'm coming in. I need to show you something." Bella said with no greeting from Domenic.

"Welcome?" He said in a questioning voice.

Bella took out her phone and sat down in Domenic's kitchen. She used to be so comfortable in his house and still thought it was her own house. She started playing the recording of her and Chloe's conversation and screamed into the other room "Dom I'm in the kitchen, come here you need to listen! Then she whispered to herself, "Jeez it's like you get lost in your own home.

He came in and listened to Chloe talk about him. He had to sit for a second and let everything set in. "You're saying she likes me?

"Well if you listened to the message, YES. And she also told you she still likes you when she turned you down." Bella laughed lightly slapping Domenic.

"Oh my GOD! What have I done? She probably thinks I hate her!" Domenic said pacing the floor, tugging on his hair.

"Um kind of..."

"Come with me."