Chapter 4: The Confession

Chapter 4

"I've liked him since the day he fell into me in the second semester of sixth grade. Literally with his bike...I was in the nurses office for 5 periods. But when he, and his bike, was stuck on top of me, I could see him at the perfect angle. He looked perfect. He didn't pay much attention to me, but his friends did. They were so sweet. They embarrassed him in front of me, which was funny and yet adorable. I'm pretty sure he liked me but then his friends all got transferred to different classes so we didn't keep in contact. He started to talk more and more to Monica Richards, ugh I hate her. I was over him by then, but this year, he just reappeared in my life and I couldn't get him out of my mind. I really like him." Chloe confessed, stroking her dog, Kevin.

"Then why did you say no?" Bella questioned. She got closer so she could have a better recording.

"I don't know...caught up in the moment and I wasn't focusing." Chloe started to tear up.

"Chloe darling. I'll fix this. It's a best friends job." Bella said standing herself and Chloe up from the couch. "I'll be back in an hour or two." She gave Chloe a hug. "Now, do you pay in cash or check?"

"How about you get me Domenic back?"

"On it."