Chapter Fifteen

[No one's point of view]

By the time Eugene got back from the Nightshade's library Wednesday was fast asleep on his bed. He tucked her in and went to the spare bed. He organized everything for the next morning. Eugene was having trouble sleeping so he went to go get his sleeping pills. A few minutes later Wednesday wakes up from a dream eugene was still awake at the time so they decided to talkl for a while.

He got up and headed to his closet. He came to to Wednesday with a medium sized box with a red bow. He handed it to Wednesday. "I was supposed to give it to you when you had woken up from your second coma when you risked your life for me." He mentioned as she was opening the gift. The box contained a new pair of platform boots. "I noticed that your platforms were getting worn out so I decided to buy you them with the money I saved up!" He said excitedly. The difference between her old platforms and her new ones were that the old ones had scratches, no chains, and white shoelaces. The ones he gifted her were slightly chunkier, had chains, and had a maroon colored shoelaces.

The raven hugged him and thanked him for the new pair of shoes. They stayed up until the morning. Wednesday continued her morning routine trying to avoid the thought of Xavier. Eugene and her both went to go meet up with Bianca at the quad for their first meal of the day. They were in a school full of outcasts but they were the bigger outcasts there. As Xavier walked up to there table Wednesday quickly got up and left with eugene.

"Xavier, Wednesday doesn't wanna talk to you you screwed up badly." Bianca said to Xavier. "I know but I wanna make it up to her and apologize to her" he replied to Bianca. "Its gonna take more than just an apology. She almost died because she saved you and the entire school. But somehow you guys don't seem to notice that because your blinded by Diana's lies." She said to him in an angry-ish tone.

[Wednesday's point of view]

Me and eugene went to the hummers shed and stayed there for a while. I couldn't even stand seeing Xavier without remembering all the hurtful words and things he told me. That boy had made me weak and vulnerable. He made me experience different emotions. Now that he left me I don't know how to deal with them. He left me miserable. I lost most of my friends and my motivation.

We stayed in the shed for the entire school day. I was basically failing most of my classes by now. Me and eugene went to our dorm. I started packing. "I'll be going back to my old dorm" I said. "Okay call or text me if you need me.?" He said as I nodded. Once I got back to my dorm I packed essentials into a black backpack. I typed out notes with my type writer. Enid hadn't been back at the dorm since I had gotten back. It was the middle of the night and I decided it was time. I slid the notes under Eugene's,Bianca's,and Xavier's door. I quickly ran out of the dorm areas and into the forest.

[Eugene's point of view)

As I started getting ready I saw a paper laying on the floor near the door. I got up and read it. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I alerted bianca. We quickly ran to the quad as we alerted the administrator that Wednesday was missing. We didn't notice that everyone's eyes were on us. Everyone went silent. They called the police and then later they launched an investigation.

[Xavier's point of view]

As I went back to my dorm feeling remorse I saw a paper folded up. It was a note. It contained the following "Everyone's lives are gonna be better bow that I'm gone isn't that right Xavier? You will never hear from me again" I felt guilt. Was this really my fault? I regret saying those things to Wednesday.

[Wednesday's point of view]

It was finally the next morning. I have never felt this free before. I was actually quite enjoying this. I had blocked everyone so I think it would have been okay to use the phone. Turns out I was out of Jericho. I did actually miss eugene a little. I ran away because I couldn't take the stress. I honestly did this to get a break from mostly everyone especially Xavier and diana's drama. While I was having a small break I heard rustling in the forest. I turned around it was tyler. "What are you doing here!" I exclaimed. "Following you what else. I would just like to offer you something." he said as he smirked. "Can you just stay the hell away from me I ran away because I wanted a break and I don't need anymore trouble" I said to him. Before I could do anything I got hit in the back of my head out.

[No one's point of view]

Tyler picked her up and got her in a car. They were on there way back to Jericho. Tyler then kept her in abandoned house for more that a month. Meanwhile that happened eugene and the rest were still searching for Wednesday. They hadn't given up on her. One day while a period of two months had passed as they were searching they heard a faint voice. They tried to locate were it was and when they saw her they were stunned. She was covered in dried blood,bruises,  scratches, and looked way to pale. They quickly transported her into a hospital. Eugene started to cry as he saw Wednesday.

When they were finally allowed into her room she seemed more cold and distant. She acted heartless,cold, and unsympathetic for the one's that started crying. She was more distant than when she first arrived to Nevermore academy.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I hope you enjoy this new chapter!
Comment or vote and request events that will happen in the next chapter!

The song at the top wa sa song I was listening to so I could think of more ideas!
Have a good day or night! ♡