Chapter Twenty-one

[Wednesday point of view]

My meal was ruined as I got a notification from my phone. I had gotten a new message from the stalker. It was months that passed and we hadn't found out who or what the stalker was. I had been frustrated. Ever since I arrived at nevermore my perspective on almost everything changed. Only now I realized how much my attitude changed I was softer than ever. Xavier came behind me and gave me a hug.

[Days pass]

I cut my vacation days short and went back to nevermore. I went towards my dorm as I opened my door I saw a dark figure entering my closet. I quickly rushed to my closet with a weapon in hand. I finally caught my stalker. As I quickly opened my door I heard a gun shot. Right before my eyes a bullet went through my body. As I fell down all I thought was "that's one very efficient way to get rid of me" after that I passed out. When I woke up again I was still lying on the floor. I looked for my cellular device. It was no where to be seen. I made my way to the bathroom and got some bandages. I hurried to seal my wound as much as I could before making my way to Jericho.

This was no longer considered childs play for me. I needed to do this myself and fast. As I sprinted to the door I realized it was closed from the outside. I was completely screwed. I gave up almost instantly. I went to lie down on my bed as I stared up into the ceiling. Everything went into a blur again as I went unconscious. I had woken up to banging on my door. I felt so weak I couldn't get up. My frail body couldn't even do the simplest thing. I lied there on my blood stained mattress. Moments later the banging stopped as I heard keys Opening the door and Locking it again.

Once more the infamous Tyler galfin appeared right in font of me. "What do you want Tyler" I said almost gasping for air.

"My dear Wednesday, I could either help you live and you would come with me or I could make this quick and kill you without a struggle you defenceless now so what's it gonna be darling?"

Before I could answer he picked me up into his arms without a choice. I knew then that I didn't have another choice besides what he wanted to do. I went unconscious for a few hours and when I regained my consciousness my wound had stopped bleeding. Tyler was out of the room but as soon as I tried to get up from the bed not only were there chains preventing me from getting up I still felt pain in my body.  Tyler entered the room. I was sitting up on the bed as he sat next to me. "Wednesday I've missed you" he said as he held me tight in his arms. Before he left he gave me a peck on the cheek. Felt disgusting and worried. I'm guessing that he was my stalker since I didn't get anymore messages from them on. I honestly didn't know if they were looking for me or no but I had no longer any connection to the world.
____________________________________________________________________

*I know I keep saying I'm going to be uploading more daily or monthly but to be honest I haven't had much time because I'm doing so much drama in my life right now but whenever I have a chance to which is not going to be very often I will upload a new chapter and I also might be making a new fanfiction of the promise Neverland which is an anime and I barely even have time for this because I only do these for fun so I don't have a lot of free time anymore I have after school activities even though it's summer already I still have school and I'm also in a band so I still have practice I have very busy schedule I hope you guys can understand
And thank you for being so supportive and patient with me

As always have an amazing night or day <333