The Scream

Title: The Scream

Fandom: Torchwood

It was early in the morning that much he could tell. He groaned and moaned, wanting to sleep for a few more hours. Turning over he buried his face into his pillow, cursing the weight that just pushed down over his bladder. Sighing greatly, he heaved himself up with great difficulty. Sleepily, his eye half closed, he waddled to the bathroom to relieve himself, wondering why he felt so fat and bloated.

Chancing a quick look in the mirror, hand over his stomach, eyes still half closed, he saw a rather stunning, long haired beauty staring back at him. It took him a moment to realize that there were no women in his flat, so why…

He quickly looked back to the mirror, eyes wide and hands head, his mouth open in a perfect ‘O’ shape. He looked much like the famous painting The Scream if it wasn’t for the fact that now he was, apparently, a woman.

He, or rather she, looked down.

“Oh God,” he murmured, hand now cradling the rather large bump that took up his midsection

He was pregnant.

He was a man, turned woman, who was pregnant...very pregnant!

“At least I don’t have to pee anymore,” he whispered before screaming at the top of his lungs “JACK!

There was the sound of someone falling and then running, and before he/she knew it, Jack was in the doorway, eyes wide.

“Ianto?”