Chapter Thirty-Three

Nick and Dean were arguing over who was the hottest teacher at our school.

"Mrs. Spencer for sure."

"Are you mad? Ms. Jones definitely. She doesn't even have a husband which means our chances with her go up."

"You'll never bag a teacher." Parker interjects, looking up from his phone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!" Vanessa screamed while running up behind me.

I laughed as she dropped a stuffed animal in front of me.

"I know I'm late but you know what they say. Better late than never."

I tried to ignore Jackson's eyes burning a hole through my head.

"It was your birthday? When?" He asked quietly.

Vanessa frowned and moved her arms off of me.

"You mean Autumn didn't tell you? Girl, he's literally your boyfriend."

I looked away from both of them and played with the giraffe in front of me, suddenly interested in it.

"Vanessa, when was her birthday?"

"About two days ago on the 5th. She seriously didn't tell you?"

His silence answered her. The boys remained oblivious to the conflict happening in front of them.

"Well I'll be going. Happy late birthday bitch!"

"Bye whore!" I called after her.

"Whore? Bitch?" Jackson questioned.

I waved him off and put the cute animal in my backpack.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I honestly forgot. More important things have happened in my life and it just slipped my mind." I admitted.

The lunch period was over and he was walking me to my next class.

"Why don't you come over for dinner? I can make a new recipe I've been working on and my parents are working late anyways."

"That sounds good. I have to stay late in the library to study for our math test so after that you can pick me up?"

"I'll give you a ride."

We both stopped walking and stared at each other. I was the first to break eye contact with a laugh.

"I'll stay behind with you. I could use some extra studying too."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we walked our separate ways.

-

Just like he had promised, he stayed back with me and gave me a ride to his house. Cars littered down the road and music could be heard from inside.

"What the fuck?" Jackson muttered.

I glanced down at my watch. It had only been three hours since we got out of school and it was the middle of the week. Who would possibly want to throw a party now and who would want to join it?

Realization hit him.

"Vincent invites a 'small group' over to 'study' but really they just smoke and get drunk."

"That's a problem for our plans." I noted.

"No, it's not. I'll clear them out while you wait upstairs."

I shrugged my shoulders in agreement since I didn't hear anything along the lines of 'more work for you Autumn'.

When we walked in I headed straight upstairs to use the restroom. When I got out, the music had been turned off but there was angry yelling. The sound of muffled cries caught my attention and I followed the sound to Vinnie's room. I cracked the door all the way open to see him sitting on the edge of his bed with his head hanging down.

"Oh shit."

He lifted his head and met my eyes. He slowly rose and stumbled over to me.

"Vinnie, are you okay?"

He used one hand to push the door shut behind me and backed me up until I bumped into it. He still held a bottle of whatever in his free hand. His arm was right by my head, trapping my body with his body.

"Uhm, okay. Vinnie could you please back up?"

He leaned his head down to the crook of my neck. His lips brushed my soft spot and I felt my body temperature rise. He dropped the bottle and picked me up instead. He brought me back over to his bed and sat down so that I was now straddling his lap. I tried to pretend that I couldn't feel him.

I tried to get up but his hands tightened around my hips and held me down. He rolled his head back just a little to stare up into my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I don't know." He replied. His voice was a mixture of raspy and husky.

One hand trailed up my back to my neck which he used to make me lean forward. He quickly closed the gap between our lips. He was like a hungry animal and I was his favorite meal. He tightly squeezed my ass and moved his hips forward, causing me to gasp loudly. I felt him pushed up on me and it made me feel warm down there.

Suddenly, he flipped our position so he was in between my legs. His mouth left mine and found my neck instead. He immediately started sucking on my soft spot making me muffle a moan. He growled against my skin and tugged my shirt off. My hands were tangled in his hair as he went lower.

Now he was at the top of my breasts. He stopped for a second to admire my barely clothed self before continuing. When I opened my eyes I saw that his shirt and pants were off which I didn't remember him doing. I tried to advert my eyes from his abs and strong biceps.

He kissed down my stomach and stopped at my sweatpants. He easily tugged them off and stopped at my underwear. He lowered himself some more and kissed the inner part of my thigh. He got closer and closer until he was right at my sensitive spot. He easily snagged the cloth out of the way and buried his face in between my legs.

I practically yelled as I tried my best to squeeze my legs shut. He brought his hands up to the underside of my knees and placed them over his shoulders. Throwing my head back, I could only feel pleasure.

This weird feeling surged through my body. My mouth was open but I could hardly choke out a noise. My voice was stolen from me. Something was building up in me and it terrified me. I felt him. His tongue. He just grazed that sensitive spot. I could feel his hot breath.

I was pulling at his hair and I almost felt in pain. My eyes were shut tight until I heard those words. His words.

"Look at me, love."

I met his. His blue ones. Not the green ones that I've grown to adore.

"Cum."

And I did. It was so blissful and something I've never felt before. I was panting, exhausted. I could only lay there and try to calm my beating heart.

"What...what was that?" I asked him out of breath.

He moved so he was hovering over me and my vulnerable body.

"That was you after actually being satisfied."

I gulped without meaning to. He licked his lips while looking down at mine. He leaned in to plant a soft one on mine before pulling away.

"It was also your birthday gift. Happy birthday Autumn."

He began to redress himself while helping me too. The words were stolen from my mouth. My mind silenced. I walked downstairs, knowing that my lover's brother just showed me heaven.

"Hey, I just got the last of them out. Should I start cooking?" Jackson asked me calmly.

I stared at him. His neat curls, forest green eyes, veiny arms, and sweet smile. It just dawned on me that what I did was considered cheating. Not considered, it was cheating.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I told him quietly.

He pulled me in to give me a kiss on the cheek before walking away. The little action gave me warmth but the guilt shut down everything else.

I could not tell Jackson about this. I cheated on Jackson. And it was with his brother. I cheated on my boyfriend with his brother.

And I liked it.