~interview + meeting Valentina~

Valentina Quinn presented by Ashley Moore

"Hi!  I'm Valentina Quinn, I'm 26 and I'm a photographer and also a surgeon! I'm from Australia but moved to the UK when I was 16 and I am currently living in Cornwall!"

"What are you looking for in the Villa?"
"I'm just looking for the person you know? I just want to wake up next to someone who can have me in a constant state of euphoria. Yeah I'm just looking for someone to spend my time with."

"What do you think is your best physical feature?"
"That's a hard one, um I'd probably say my nose or hair?" ash thought about it "Wait no I'm going to big myself up and put my bum on that list, haha" she chuckles to herself

"Have you had any surgery done?"
"nope! This is all natural baby!"

"What do people not expect from you?"
"I honestly think it may be my job?" she thinks "Yeah my job, like people always say 'omg you're way to pretty to be a surgeon!' like thanks? I love my job so much though and I don't think anything could change that" She smiles widely, showing off her perfect teeth

"Three words to describe you in the bedroom?"
"oh god" she covers her mouth "sorry mum" ash giggles to herself "I'm not really sure, I'd probably say, not to big myself up or whatever, but probably giving...uh yeah and also maybe surprisingly dominant and experimental?"

"What's your ideal type?"
"I'd have to say someone who can deal with me being clingy and also just someone who can continually make me laugh. Like I don't really mind about how they look, they just have to have a good personality, they also have to be amazing with kids!" She laughs with the camera crew.

"What are all your tattoos?"
"ok so I have quite a few, as you can see, so strap in for a long tour" She laughs looking at her arms "Ok so I'm going to start with the most obvious ones, ok so first I have a butterfly on the top of one hand and on the other one I have a snake, on my left wrist on the inside I have the word 'warrior' however the 'i' is replaced with a semi colon. Going up my arms we have birth years for special people in my life, times and items, on my other arm going from the side of my neck down to my elbow I have a dragon, then on the inside of that I have a sound wave of my older brothers laugh. Then, oh my god sorry this is taking so long I didn't realise how many I have" She laughs feeling bad for taking so long "Ok now moving onto my back. I have a 'kiss here' on the back of my neck in small writing. Then one of my favourite pieces ever is my massive set of angel wings on my back. Oh yeah! on my ribs I have some lighting strikes! Ok I think that's all if not you'll most likely some some of them when I'm wearing my bikinis"

Authors note!!

Hi! So this is my first book that im writing that i will actually release! So please interact and comment on things i could do better!

At the moment im writing this on the 10th so i still have another week tell love island actully starts, but i wanted to start writing now because knowing me ill say ill do it and i wont, haha!

Yeah so currently i dont know who the love interest is going to be, however they released the contestants earlier on and i like the look of Shaq and maybe Kai for love interests?

Also! i'm not sure if she's going to be an OG islander or a bombshell just yet, what do you think?