~entering the villa~

As I was getting out of the jeep I was dropped off in front of the villa in, the first thing I saw was a person? To say I was confused would be the understatement of the year

"Valentina!" One of the producers called me over towards him and the mystery person.

When I was walking over towards the crew the only thing I could think of was how tall this mystery man was, like I'm talking 6,7 type tall.

"Ok so Valentina, this is Tom and you will both be walking in together as bombshells. Maya is already in there getting ready to introduce youse."

"Ok, cheers!" So that's the mystery man's name, he doesn't look like a Tom, he look's more like a Jamie or whatever.

"You alright? How old are you then? You look quite young!" Jesus Christ his bloody accent.

"Yeah I'm good, a tad bit nervous but its to be expected right? Also I'm 26! But thank you for saying I look young, how old are you?" I said laughing, honestly I'm quite surprised he said I look young.

"Yeah definitely. I'm 23, so 3 years younger" 23!! fuck off no way, he looks older then me!

"Ok so Valentina and Tom, Maya is just concluding her speech and then will say Tom's name and drag it on so the islanders only think one bombshell is walking in, however, Maya will then say something along the lines of 'But the surprises don't stop there' and that will be when Val walks in" The producers run down what's going to happen, I like the fact I'm coming in after it'll help build up my confidence I hope. "So you can both go through now however Val just hang back by the door from the bedroom until you hear your name, does that sound good?"

"Yeah, cheers, guess I'll see you guys in hopefully eight weeks then" I smiled at the crew before heading down the runway to the villa. Tom, being the gentleman he was, extended his arm out towards me because god knows I'll fall flat on my face.

After a couple minutes we get to the door leading out to the back of the villa and I let go of Toms arm.

"Good luck, I'll see you in a couple of minutes then" I wink for dramatic effect, we share a quick hug before he heads out towards the lions den and Maya after hearing his name.

As I was waiting for my name to be called I was thinking about how this villa is going to be home for the next, hopefully, eight weeks! It was bloody gorgeous and I don't doubt the dressing/makeup room would be any different.

"However islanders. The fun doesn't stop there, this is love island after all. Please welcome Valentina." Maya announced, and I was guessing this was my que.

As I pushed the door that led to the other half of the villa, I could see some of the boys look at me with pure lust, the girls with jealousy and a bit of admiration. I kept walking towards where Tom and Maya were standing, splitting my focus into looking at all the boys letting my eyes linger on certain ones and also into trying not to trip over my own feet.

"How are you feeling Valentina?" Maya asks me, I could just about hear her over the wind, its South Africa I thought it was meant to be warm?

"I'm feeling good, yeah, very exited to be here!" god I hope my voice didn't sound as shaky as I think it did

"How you feeling stood in front of this lot" I assume she asked Tom the same questions.

I glanced my eyes over the islanders sitting down in their couples, my eyes yet again lingering over a certain few. "I'm not going to lie I feel a little intimidated, however I hope that will change, they all look amazing as well"

"Islanders, in 24 hours Tom and Valentina will get the chance to couple up with the girl and the boy of their choice. Leaving two of you single and your place at the island at risk. I suggest you lot get grafting, and hold on tight to your partners." Whilst Maya was announcing I scanned my eyes around the fireplace again and to my surprise saw my ex roommate Lana from college smiling up at me.

"Tom, Valentina, enjoy. I'll leave you to it and ill see you very soon." These were Mayas final words before turning around and heading off towards where me and Tom and just come from.

A/N

Thank you so much for 150views! Bear in mind this is my first published story / fanfiction!

Ok! So that's the first episode out!

The reason it didn't come out last night( the first episode) is because I wanted to see how my OC would fit in if she were to be a bombshell!

But please, if you liked it please vote and be an active reader and if there's anything you noticed was off/spelling mistakes/grammar mistakes, any of that please let me know so I can correct it and let it be the best reading experience possible!

ALSO!! So for the whole love interest thing so far, I was thinking Shaq for the initial love interest and then was thinking Valentina, Lana, Ron and Haris as the naughty friendship group maybe? Depending on what happens later on in the season that's how its going to be for now.