~initial attraction~

"Hi everyone! You alright?" I tried to say as enthusiastically as possible, although I don't think anyone heard me because Tom started talking at the same time and you could tell he had more energy

"Hi you alright? I'm Haris." oh god names, The one with the blue jacket said, I have to admit he was good looking just not exactly my type if I'm honest.

"Yeah I'm grand, happy to be here!" I replied, I could tell he'd taken an interest in me and I don't want to be rude but he's not at all my type

There were a few more introductions from the boys and the girls, some I would remember and most likely more I would forget, I'm so bad with names.

"Hiya Darlin' how are you?" I asked the last boy my accent getting so fucked up you could not tell where I'm from at all, well you couldn't anyway.

"I'm good, where are you from I can't pinpoint it? I think I can hear some Australian?" I think it was Shaq who I was talking to at the moment? I don't know, my heads already confused and I've not even been in the villa for 10 minutes.

"Yeah I was born in Melbourne, however moved to the UK when I was 16! So yeah the aussie inside me just doesn't want to leave" I laughed along with Shaq, see Shaq is exactly my type on paper, he's tall, he's handsome, the only thing I'm not to sure on yet is his personality, but he's made me laugh so that's already a tick.

"No its cute, it mixes with whatever your other accent is. I like it it's unique" My man's already got me blushing, ok he's climbing the ranks, but I'm not going to focus on just him straight away, got to keep the options open you know?

Before I could even finish talking to Shaq I was wrapped in a hug and almost falling towards the floor. Oh god please don't call me...

"Valentine!" yup there it is "What the hell are you doing here?" I was pulled out of the hug and faced with my ex roommate from college, Lana.

"Teddy Bear!" haha, got you "I came on here for the same reason I'm guessing you came on here?" See me and Lana's' friendship was and still is very weird. From the first time we were seated next to each other in year 7 we absolutely hated each other, I can't even remember why now, but we did and we never got along until it was when we were getting our GCSE results and none of her family had bother to show up, so I don't know why I did it but I went over to her and invited her to come open them with my family (our families were quite close), she ended up opening them with me with my family, and strangely all the way up until the end of college we were best friends. Then we had to move on to different lives and as much as we tried to keep in contact, we couldn't.

"Stop don't call me that! Oh my god I can't believe you're here?" for fuck sake's I know there's going to be an integration from her later.

Before she could pull me for a chat and try and get everything out of me from the last 5-8 years, Tom asked all the girls, excluding me, for a chat.