~morning coffee~

After the game of dares had finished, Me, Tanya, Anna-May Tanyel and Lana headed off to the day beds

After the game of dares had finished, Me, Tanya, Anna-May Tanyel and Lana headed off to the day beds. Whilst we were talking and gossiping about the game of dares , Shaq started walking towards us.

"What's going on? Tanya can I chat to you?" he looks like a year 7 in a year 11 class bless him.

When they were out of earshot Anna-May turned to me, "So Valentina, who's like catching your eye? Or top three at the minute?"

"Ok so initial top three, i think it would be Kai," I sent an apologising look towards Tanyel, "Second would be Shaq, however I think that might change seeing how well he and Tanya get along and then lastly I actually have no clue. None of the ret of the boys have show any interest in me so I don't know if they like me or what? I guess I'll find out tomorrow." I can tell the girls didn't like my answer because I was being quite vague, whoops.

"Yeah true, they need to show a little bit of interest before you waste your time on them. So is that going to be your plan tomorrow then?" I turned towards Tanyel as she was speaking.

"Most likely yes, yeah going to get my grafting boots on tomorrow" I said this whilst laughing with the girls.

The producers called us to bed after us all just sitting and talking. As the girls made our way upstairs, I caught Will doing some random dancing with the most stupid hat on his head. for god sake this boy and his bloody dancing.

After I got out the shower I decided to go with this cute little two piece which wasn't to revealing but hopefully caught some of the boys eyes, I also just let my hair airdry as it will then dry for how I want it like tomorrow

I had finally taken off my makeup and Tanyel suggested we take a picture in our PJ's, why not.

Once we had taken a fair few pictures, as you do, we headed down to the bedroom. As both me and Tom were new and didn't have partners we had to share a bed. Once most of the islanders were settled down and the lights were about to go off, everyone shouted 'night'.

"Who's this then?" Tom asked looking at my giraffe teddy from home, god I miss them so much.

"This is Ginny the giraffe, and she is two peoples special present from back home" I whispered, thinking about them, "this is the longest time I have gone without seeing them, even though its been a day" I whispered hoping I wouldn't have to speak any more about them all I'll start crying. After Tom sensed I didn't want to talk about it we both said goodnight and turned round to go to sleep.