Genies

Hello everyone, I'm here to share something with you. Do you ever feel like you should keep your mouth shut at times, or you wish you have a genie?

Well what if I told you can? For the second one, not the first one (I can't do the impossible...).

I've traveled in Neverland, researched everything there is to know about magic, and I also met and talk to slenderman about it (he was a true gentleman when he wasn't trying to kill me).

Now I finally was able to find billion genies trapped in lamps in the one location many of us never knew will be hidden at. It was in my little insane mind (who thought i was about to say my little pony?).

Now I'm in need of wanting to set them free by wishing three things from each genie, but i can't do this on my own! Please get your genie for free and make three wishes so they can be set free from their prison like lamps.

warnings: your three wishes don't have any boundaries, so please be careful. I will not be held responsibilities for any injuries, death, and/or people having a butt head and you can't turn them back. Also remember that if you turn evil and decides to enslave all humans, I'm the one who basically gave you the power and should be given a chance to live as a queen (or at least live a 'normal' life). And this is the last warning; there's a chance these genies don't even exist...

You've been warned!