Prologue

I close my eyes and I start to feel dizzy, how did I get here anyway? I try looking for Ally but all I can see is a crowd of people drinking and dancing, I finally grow tired of looking for her, I'm at at party for God's sake, I should be having fun! Maybe it was whatever I drank that got me like this. I notice the guy next to me is staring intently at me, his arms are decorated with tattoos, after a while and few more drinks he finally asks me if I would like to dance, I nod as he leads me to the crowd of people. I start to dance and discover that he's actually a good dancer, well I wasn't expecting that.

After a few songs he leans in to my ear and says "Do you wanna go upstairs?" I nod only because I'm not quite sure of what I'm doing or where I am. He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs and into an empty bedroom, after that, everything's a blur. Next thing I know I'm waking up in a bed next to the guy I was dancing with, without thinking about what I just did I hurry up and get dressed without him noticing and leave the room. When I get down stairs the party is still going on, I scan the room trying one more time to look for Ally, I find her sitting on a couch flirting with some guy with neon blue hair, I rush toward her not caring if she's having a good time or not and pull her away from the guy she was talking with and lead her to the exit.

"What's wrong with you?" she asks, by the looks of it she's not as drunk as I am so it's probably best if she drives.

"Nothing, I just want to get out of here." I reply giving her the car keys.

She nods and we both get in the car, the ride back home is silent as I think of what I did tonight. I just lost my virginity with a complete stranger, it wasn't as special as I planned losing my virginity would be, but one thing is for certain, I'm definitely not telling anyone about this. EVER. Nobody needs to know that I'm not a virgin anymore, not even my best friend.

Author Note:

Please comment, vote and follow us on twitter @secretellers , there we'll be posting details about this story, answer questions and tell you if we won't be able to update.