Chapter 1: The Beginning

"What is your problem, ma?!", I said as I approached the foot of the stairs.

"Nothing, just wanted you to come here faster. Heh.", Ma said, chuckling lightly.

"Seriously..? Ugh. No matter, what do you need ma?"

"Ah yeah! I finished signing all your enrollment forms. There are seven papers right?".

_________________________________________

This here is my adoptive mother, Angelina Kee. Probably an angel in disguise. After my mother... Well, after the incident with my mother, mama took Sammy and I in. She's given us the world and I'm grateful for everything.

_________________________________________

"Yep, that's right. Will you drop me off to the school?"

"You're already nineteen for God's sake. Take a bus you brat.", she said as she places a container of meat in the refrigerator.

"Okay, okay. I'll go prepare real quick. Tell Sammy I say bye! She'll be back soon right?"

"Oh, there's no need for that. She's right there, don't you see?"

I look back quickly and was jumpscared with a hug.

"GYAHH!". I looked down and saw an adorable figure with blonde hair and almond eyes. "Oh, Sammy. You scared me!!"

"Ariiii---iii!! I'm back from Summer Camp! I wanna tell you EVERYTHING!", Sammy said with the hugest smile on her face.

"Welcome back you punk, hah! Tell me later, I'm gonna leave soon."

"Huhh.. Where are you going??"

*Ah! Why did you have to say it with the most pitiful voice..? Now I don't want to leave huhuhu..*

"I'm going to my school to turn in these forms right here. Anddd, you don't have to come with."

"Hmph! I... I wasn't gonna ask anyway!! I'm gonna tell everything to mama! BLEP!", she says as she runs off to her room.

I laugh then go to my room.

"I'm getting some money from your drawer, ma!"

"Ten bucks only. Buy some rice paper for me, okay?"

_________________________________________