Part 90

Chresanto was in the restroom looking himself in the mirror. Chresanto just had another reckless night, partying, drinking, and getting high. He was so fustrated with hiself. He just wanted to be happy and accept Yandy as his new girl but a lot of things was holding him back from that and he couldn't get over that. He didn't want to think of Shaniia, but he did, everyday. He craved her like a bad drug he was addicted to. What was he to do to forget her and his family right along with it? "Just one more time, this the last day" he said tLas he lied to himself once again. He put is his face to the sink counter and sniffed a line of coke." Last day Roc, it's only to forgt her and the kids man. The last time." He said feeling self hate. "Hey, save some shit for me, I wanna get my high to start my day off." Yandy said as she walked in on chres. He smiled at her as what he wanted gone from is mind was slowly drifting away. He pulled her in and passionately kissed her and slowly pushed her away. Chres put some of the coke in his nail and put it up to Yandy's face and she sniffed all of it and the began to kiss again. "Let's go get to the money, my leading lady." He said with a smile, and she did the same and walked out. Chresanto and Yandy made their way to the warehouse, he had her on his arm as they walked in. He had a smile on his face and so did she. He love hearing the "Hey boss" greetings that made him feel like the man. Little did he know, everyone was seeing through him. They knew Yandy wasn't nothing but and up bringing hood rat lookING for a dollar, him always wearing a tired face, and he didn't really know how to operate and take care of a powerful empire like this like his last bitch did. They went in the meeting room and got down to business. When they were done before everyone left out Chres stopped Ricky, who was a worker for him, to ask him a mission he's been doing for him.

"So what you find on her?" Chres asked him. "Well its two dudes living with her now, some younings, so they ain't no threat. They look like she took them in." He stated, "Okay, so nothing much?" He asked, "But" Ricky started," But, what?" Chres said in a irritated matter." This morning some dude took the youngest kids to school and gave them hugs and shit, so do you know dude?" Ricky questioned. Chresanto was infrayed. He wanted to kill Shaniia for someone taking care of his kids." Thanks Rick" he said and walked out not caring where Yandy was.

While Nolen and Jehriko aRe in school.

Nolen was uncomfortable, he was in a new school, around new people, and without his brother with him. Nolen didn't know what to think. They made fun of him on his first two days because of the clothes he wore. He wore a dang tee shirt, some cut up jeans, and some white air forces that weRe now wHite anymore. He confessed to Shaniia how that hurted him and the next day of school he was gonna kill everyone that made fun of him. Shaniia calmed him down and made him change his mind. Instead, she look him out on a shopping spree and let him get whatever his heart desired. Today Nolen wore a yellow and blue Affliction shirt, dark blue Robbins Jean's with yellow and blue stones on the wings, and the metallic blue Jordans. To top it off he had on a gold Versace belt with a Robbin Jean hat on to match his pants. Nolen just sat looking around the classroom not paying attention. "What's the answer" the teacher said talking to Nolen. "I ain't do nothing" he said with the quickness and caused the class to chuckle and the teacher huffed." Answer the question on the board Mr.Middleton." the teacher said with and attitude. Nolen looked at the math problem. Nolen is a very smart kid, and he was very good at math. He is a lot of things, but a dummy he isnt. Just as he was about to answer, a white kid said, " I bet the gangster OG doesn't know" he said then the class laughed. Nolen wanted to bust the boy head open but he thought of Shaniia in the back of his head and just thought of making her happy. "Accuse me but, Mr. Teacher he has one more time to say another sterotypical thing like that to me again or ima try to kill him" Nolen said. , "Andrew, another word and your getting sent to the office," the teacher said , " Now , Mr. Middleton, what is the answer?"he asked, " The answer is 235.784" he said as he looked down at his paper, " Good job" the teacher said. Then Nolen heard, "Wow guys the dope boy knows math, I mean I bet you have to when you're weighing dope and drugs all the time" Andrew said as everyone laughed. Nolen got out his seat and picked up Andrew by his neck and dropped him on the floor. Nolen stomped his head in with his jordans, and didn't care that Andrew's blood was getting his shoes. Nolen picked him up and threw on the table and started to choke him out. Nolen didn't wanna let go until security came and pulled them off of him, he listen to the screams and gasps from people and security taking Andrew out. They took Nolen to the office and sat him down.
"What's your Gardian's name and number?" The principal asked. Nolen instantly got pissed, what was Shaniia gonna think now ?