INTRODUCTION

Few weeks after Vegas woke up from one month coma, one day out of nowhere they all disappeared ..... All four of them, Vegas Pete, Macau, Venice.......

Nowhere to be found

The Major family home was in chaos for days, tried their best to find them, Worried.. yes they were worried specially Porsche and Tankhun and Kinn... korn was too or at least he acted to, he was very good at pretending very natural at it... and after all the attempt for months they failed.

Failed to find them....

Only for them to return after 15 years.... 15 whole years after staying away from Bangkok, away from the Theerapanyakul family, away from the Mafia world..

"Only for a day" Vegas said, Pete sighed....

Only for a day they agreed for, to come back to the place which gave them pain, place which gave Vegas nothing but pain, the only good thing he got here? it was Pete, the best thing happened to his life, who changed his life for good, gave him love which he craved for whole of his life, who gave him the courage to leave everything behind and leave Bangkok for good..

Only to return for a day and they will be back to their current lives after that one day.... BUT

That day in Bangkok, that one day to their old life "VENICE WAS SHOT"