CHAPTER 4

------------Present Day----------------

"Ok wait there we are coming" kinn told Arm disconnecting the call

"Pa, Vegas, Macau and Pete disappeared, I'm going there to see what happened"
Who can do this? Kin wondered, after the confrontation and death of Khun kan, no one  will gain anything from Vegas....

"Ok " Khun korn was calm as always but he too was confused of what happened.

"Let's go Porsche" kinn told Porsche who was too stunned to react after listening Pete disappeared.

"I swear I will kill Vegas if he did something to Pete again" 

"Don't worry love, I've taken enough bodyguards with us, we will find them" kinn rubbed Porsche's hands to make him calm down....

When kinn and Porsche entered the Minor Family Mansion, the place felt so cold with no signs of living being, they got shivers, when both of them visited the Mansion Last time on separate occasions, the place was bustling and busy, bodyguards were all over the place, unorganized, doing their own thing.....

Minor Family has always been like this - without any rules, there were no rules or fixed timetables, no dress code for the Bodyguards, always looked disorganized........ But today it looked Lonely..... without any residents or their owners.

When they entered the hall, all remaining guards and staff were already gathered there, Nop also reached after searching for their Bosses in places he can think of..... Tankhunn was sobbing sitting on the sofa and Arm and Pol were trying to calm him down.

"Tell me everything, and don't leave any single detail" before kinn can say something Porsche shouted at the staff 

But the staff can't tell much, they were clueless themselves....

"Khun Kinn i tried to follow them but lost their trails somewhere around the city " Nop spoke

Porsche moved towards Nop and grabbed him tight by his collar "What do you mean you followed? are you implying they ran away? are you making stories? why would they run away?"

Nop tried to get out of Porsche's grip and spoke towards Kinn "I checked all CCTV footage there you can see"

There were no cameras inside the main living area so there were only footages from common areas available, in the video they saw Vegas, Macau and Pete coming out of the hall and walking through the side courtyard towards the parking area........ Vegas and Macau were carrying two bags each and Pete was carrying the baby.....

In the next video from cctv of parking area- they put there luggage in one of their less expensive car and left the Mansion.........

"PETE.......... AYE PETE, IF YOU WANTED TO RUN AWAY YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO ME...... PETE...... AYE PETE COMEBACK.... Tankhunn started screaming after watching the video.

"Khunno, calm down khunno we will find pete" Pol tried to calm Tankhunn and make him sit again on the sofa.

"This is unbelievable" Porsche spoke and threw himself on the couch. Kinn rubbed his temples...

"You know in which car they went, is it that hard to track them, only this much minor family can do?" Kinn was disappointed at NOP

"Sorry Khun, i tried my best but they took very unusual route towards the east of the city, and then went on roads with very less or no cctv cameras around" Nop answered. "And also we lack on resources and bodyguards right now"