CHAPTER 2

"Aye Kinn why didn't you tell me Vegas got discharged from the hospital, I would have come to take Pete home directly from here, now he is there with Vegas in his house" Tankhunn nagged kinn as he called from the hospital.

He arrived with his daily dedication to take Pete back home with him only to find out that Vegas got discharged.

"Yes phi Vegas got discharged two days ago and i didn't tell you because i don't want you to go to them and disturb them again, let Vegas recover peacefully for some days"

"Vegas doesn't deserve the peace after he snatched my Pete from me, I don't know anything Kinn I am going to the Minor family house now and i will bring Pete back" Kinn sighed on the other side of the call.

"Was it Khunno? " Porsche asked

"Yes, now he is going to the Minor house" Kinn rubbed his forehead.

"I also want to go and bring Pete back but seeing him happy last few weeks i gave up, I still remember his sad eyes after he escaped from Vegas, how he spent his days like someone with a living body but dead inside, and how he cried beside Vegas's lying body that night when Vegas was shot, it still gives me chills" Porsche was glad that Pete is happy again.

"Maybe Pete is really happy with Vegas, let's let them rest, anyways we can handle the minor family side of business for now, we can ask Vegas for help if there is something we can't manage" Kinn replied.

"oye Arm, oye Pol lets go to the Minor house" Tankhunn instructed

"Yes Khunno" Arm and Pol both answered giving a look to each other.

When Tankhunn reached the minor house it looked almost like some abandoned house, with the scorching heat of Thailand and lack of clean courtyards and bodyguards the mansion does looked abandoned.... but Tankhunn knew his dad had taken most of the few bodyguards left after the clash under major family,

He remembered his Appa said "we need to help Vegas now, and till he recovers we will train the bodyguards under us so they don't laze off while Vegas is still in the hospital"

So he didn't care much when he saw none of the bodyguards on his way to the main hall.

"Oye Pete you came to the wrong house, I'm here to take you back" Tankhunn shouted as Pol opened the door for him, only to be greeted with the abandoned hall same as the courtyards, they looked at each other in doubts and questions......

Arm went inside with a gun in his hand to check as he was familiar with the mansion layout, he had hacked in their security system many times, even helped Pete to get in but forgot to get him out which he always regretted....

When he reached the back courtyard near the kitchen he found few bodyguards and servants, The bodyguards got alerted with his presence and pointed their guns at Arm but retrieved as soon as they recognized him.

"Where are khun Vegas and Pete?" Arm asked lowering his gun

There was silence for a good amount of time

"They are not here" a servant spoke with fear in her eyes

"What do you mean they are not here? did they go out to get some air?" 

"No........... We.......... we can't find them, we can't find them anywhere"

"No one knows where they are, they disappeared on the night they came back from the hospital, maybe they got kidnapped, we don't know"

"Khun Nop has been searching for them for the past few days"

was all the answers Arm got

After Arm told everything he heard, Tankhunn fell on the ground and started crying and screaming " Oye Pete where are you? ............ where did you go?......... did Vegas kidnap you again? .......... oye Pete...... I will rescue you this time.... Pete........ Pete........"

"Aaah my brother will never let me live in peace" Kinn said when he saw he's getting a call from Arm, He was having a meeting with his dad and Porsche regarding MInor family business...

"What did Tankhunn do now" kinn spoke answering his call.

"No Khun its not Khunno, its.... its Khun Vegas..... And Pete........ And Khun Macau" 

"What about them? did they kick Phi out? well it serves him, he should have let them rest peacefully" Kinn spoke in irritation.

"No Khun Kinn, its not that, its just.......... its that they are not here, they are not anywhere, no one can find them from past two days, they disappeared" 

Kinn stood up from his seat startling Porsche and Khun Korn

" What do you mean they disappeared? "