CHAPTER 1

When Vegas started to respond after a month, no one was as happy and nervous as Pete, at the same time he had to take care of Macau helping him through his depression,

Pete had to do it for Vegas, he knew how much Vegas cherishes Macau.

Pete used to spend hours sitting beside Vegas talking with him, pouring his heart out, pleading him to wake up.

He felt sorry for Macau, sorry for Vegas, for all the sufferings they've been through. If given a chance he would take both brothers somewhere far, far away from all the sufferings, from this chaos, from the pain they've been through, which was mainly caused by their father who is dead now, so that part had been resolved but there was another thing,

the hellhole in which they were born into,

In " The Mafia World"

In the Theerapanyakul minor family.

For three of them to be happy they have to get out of this hellhole, of which Pete was also a part, although he was a mere bodyguard for the eldest son of the major family, And Tankhunn was never involved in the mafia business but given Pete's capability Kinn used to take him in his meetings and raids or shootouts, he trusted Pete quite a lot, knew how loyal Pete was to his dad,

So Pete was in a sense not a nobody himself in the mafia world, people have known him, seen his skills.

Pete needed to get themselves the happy peaceful world they deserved. which he succeeded in getting eventually.

To be happy, to be far away Pete needed to erase all their past, become a nobody, erase the identity of all three of them

But

Now they were not three but four........

The day Vegas woke up Dr. Top came looking for Pete and told him that Khun Kant's mistress gave birth to a son and both mother and son are safe, Pete felt relieved as few hours ago Macau pushed the mother and now hearing that they are safe Pete thought now Macau won't feel guilty and it will not add to his depression.

"But" Dr. Top said
Pete looked up, pleading in his heart " please don't tell me there is something wrong"

And Dr. Top revealed that after giving birth the mother disappeared leaving the child behind. Dr.Top told Pete that either the child has to live with the minor family or to be given for adoption. Pete agreed with that, the second option, give the child for adoption. as the father is no more, mother disappeared and there is no way the three of them can raise an infant, Vegas and Macau hated that mistress, that was that too...

But it all changed the moment Pete stumbled upon those pair of big round eyes in the NICU.

And then the next few days Pete spent convincing Vegas to adopt the child, "Are you crazy Pete?" Vegas furrowed.

But Pete already got too attached to the child while sneaking in to the NICU and learning how to take care of the child from the nurses.

And after days of convincing Vegas with

"But he is your brother Vegas"

"He has the same blood with you"

"You will not turn out like your father, you will be a good dad"

"i will raise him, i will make sure he will turn out nothing like your dad or his mom"

And with some threatening to accept both Pete and the child or none of them, with some acting with fake tears he finally succeeded.

Although he got teased from Vegas before he succeeded "Want to have a baby, let's make our own baby"

Vegas gave up finally, because of Pete, because of how much he loved Pete, he didn't wanted to go through the trauma of loosing Pete again,

Pete was here with him, beside him, willingly...... he wont trade anything to loose this, if it costs him raising a child of the person he hated then be it, anything for Pete, "anything for his love, for the happiness long due" .... Vegas spoke to himself.

What about Macau he will never agree" Vegas said

"I will convince him" Pete knew he will, with the bond him and Macau had formed over the month, with how much Macau has started trusting Pete, he knew he can convince him. And like that they were four now...

Pete convinced both Vegas and Macau to keep the child, He convinced them for something else to......

To get away, far away, to disappear, to chase the happiness all four of them deserved.......

For the next few weeks while Vegas recovered, started walking again, got his strength back, they acted normal.....

Vegas and Macau acted normally annoyed when their cousins visited them, well they were actually annoyed specially with Tankhunn and his little tactics trying to get Pete back to major family with him.

Around that time many things were going around, specially the power shift in the family.....

"Porsche will take over the minor family business for the time being until you recover, its just temporary, you should now concentrate on getting better, don't worry about the business Vegas" he was given the excuse....

But Vegas knew it was just an excuse, all lies..... he knew how manipulative his uncle can be, always scheming, but it didn't bother him, he was scheming too, working on a perfect plan to run away from all of this.....

Vegas Pete and Macau used to sit together around the table in Vegas's hospital room at nights, working on their plan, trying to make it perfect as it can be....

"But we need lots of money not only to run away but also to last for few years before we start some business of our own, but we can't take out that huge amount from the minor family business or by selling some assets as Porsche is in charge of the business now, the major family will be alarmed, we also can't ask money from your father's trusted business partners, they will question us, even if they don't now they will eventually come after us after some time" Pete spoke

"we can't risk that" he said worryingly while looking towards the child sleeping soundly in the crib beside Vegas's hospital bed.

"I know what to do" Vegas spoke
all eyes were on him now,

he continued "Appa had a secret fund, all cash, and no one knows about it, not even the major family, he didn't tell me either, i just came to know somehow but never confronted appa about it"

"and we need to go to a place were no one will expect us to go" Macau spoke.

"After i get discharged lets go home, i will take out the money from Appa's office and then we can leave, it won't be had to leave from there as nobody practically lives there now,

Nop told me uncle even reduced the bodyguards stationed at home and also the staff, no one will expect we will do this and let's not tell anyone about it, i trust Nop but i don't want to risk in any way so we will tell no one, it's just us" Vegas took a deep breath holding Pete and Macau's hand in each of his hand assuring them that they will be fine.

AND AFTER FEW DAYS THEY DISAPPEARED........

NOWHERE TO BE FOUND....