Brias back.. -Part 7

-Sorry i haven't posted in a while i was busy over Christmas time but i'm back baby!!! Anyways i also couldn't think of what to write but i can now so let's go onto this chapter!<3😊

Gus's pov:

It has been a week since we had a sleepover at Luz and Eda's house, me and Mattholomule have been working quite well together in our illusions class. He has improved a lot recently he has picked the skill up pretty quickly. I'm very proud of him as everytime he achieves a new spell he does the cutest face ever as he squeals- Wait. Cute?.. Mattholomule cute? Well yeah he is but friends call each other cute don't they? Y-yeah! Friends. I couldn't possibly... Okay maybbee i like Mattholomule juuusstt a little.. NO HES MY BEST FRIEND!! NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!... I like him as a best friend! Yeah.. Titan i need a lay down. I walk over to my bed to lay down and have a small nap maybe 30mins? Just so i can calm down and refresh myself.

{TIME SKIP: 30 minutes later} (Still Gus's pov)

I slowly wake up to the noise of shouting outside. I heave myself up and walk over to my window trying to see what the commotion is. I can't see anything so i decide to shrug it off and go on my scroll for a while. 10 minutes later i hear a thud that came from outside, i got startled a little but didn't bother to check as i still couldn't see anything. A moment phas passed and it has been silent since the thud, i go to check out the window and i am stopped by a faint knocking on my door but still loud enough to hear from my room. I creep down stairs and head towards the door, i can't see clearly through the door windows but i can tell it's definitely a person. I creak the door open to see and wobbly, bruised and beaten Mattholomule. "Matt what happened?!" i exclaim in shock. "H-help please.." He whimpers as he tumbles onto me. I catch him and carry him to the bathroom.

I place him against the wall on the floor whilst i reach for the bandages. I lift up his face and clean his wounds with a damp cloth, i then patch his wounds up as i lay him down on my lap with my legs crossed. I eventually fall asleep stroking his hair, about 10 minutes later.

Matt's pov: (carrying on not his perspective)

I gradually wake up to feel someone's hand in my hair. When i fully open my eyes i realise it was Gus and he has also fallen asleep. It takes me about 30 seconds to notice my head is in his lap, i want to sit up but i don't want to wake him so i lay there red as ever waiting for him to wake up. About 5 minutes later, i eventually try to sit up without waking Gus but of course i fail. "Oh! Matt, you're awake, can you tell me what happened?" Gus pleads. "Uhm.. alright but maybe somewhere more comfortable?" i hesitate to say. "Of course we can go to my room." Gus suggests. I nod but before i could get up, Gus scoops me into his arms and begins to carry me to his room. "H-hey! I can walk myself!" I squeal. "Nope, you're in bad shape right now so i'll do anything i can!" Gus exclaims. I sigh as i know i wont be able to argue with him anyway. As we walk up the stairs i almost fall so i cling onto Gus's neck and after realising i turn bright red. "Oh! Sorry!" I shriek as i let go of his neck. "For what?" he says confusingly. "I- doesn't matter." i sigh. He shrugs as we reach the top of the stairs.
We reach the doorway to his room and Gus goes in and shuts it behind him. He places me sat up on his bed and sits down next to me, "So, what happened take your time.." Gus says slightly smiling. "Well, i was walking to your house because no one was home and i met- Bria.." I hesitate at the end. I look over towards Gus and see his face full of anger and rage. "N-no, it's okay i'm fine now!" i exclaim. His expression doesn't budge, "Where is she now." Gus said giving me shivers. "I don't know, but just calm down for now please.." I mutter. He sighs as he pulls me into a tight hug, "I promise i won't let you get hurt by her again, i'll protect you.." He says into my ear. I feel butterflies rise in my stomach and i quickly return his hug and bury my face into his shoulder as i begin to sob quietly. He strokes my back in order to comfort and calm me down. We stay like that for around 5 minutes and let go after. "Do you want to stay here for the night?" Gus whispered softly. "T-that would be nice.." I murmured back.

Gus's pov:

For the rest of the day we play some human games Luz had gave me. It's eventually time to go to bed so we both get changed, Matt borrows some of my clothes again as he wasn't expecting to stay the night. We both clamber onto my bed and under the covers. I give Matt a reassuring smile as he's still shaken from earlier, he smiles back and turns around to fall asleep. I also turn over to fall asleep, i was quite tired as i didn't get much sleep from the night before. About 5 minutes later i find myself failing to fall asleep again, i shuffle a few times and i stopped immediately after accidentally kicking Matt. I pray he is still asleep but before i could turn over to check, "Gus? Can you not sleep?" He mumbles. "I- oh, sorry no but i'm fine don't worry!" i whisper back. There was a bit of silence before i heard Matt shuffle towards me. I look back over to him as i had looked away when it went silent. I feel myself turn warm as i realise Matt had wrapped his arms around my stomach at the side. "W-what?" I stutter surprised at the action. "You help me all the time so i guess i'm repaying you." He muttered looking away embarrassed. "Aww, thank you Matty!" I squeal as i wrap my arms around him back. He buries his face into my chest, "Just try go to sleep..." He murmurs still red and embarrassed. I smile as i close my eyes again and eventually fall asleep feeling warm and safe.

-Sorry this chapter is not very long and i haven't posted in a while, i have been busy with school and i wanted to get something posted as soon as possible!😓Hope you enjoy this part and i am working on new ideas but if you have any suggestions please feel free to share them! Have a nice rest of your day/evening/night!<3
.
(extra space so you don't scroll onto an add)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.