CHAPTER 1

It is four o'clock in the afternoon , Shawn and Ivary are sitting quietly in her room.
Ivary is sitting on her bed , while Shawn is sitting on the chair next to her study table . Shawn begins to tap his foot on the ground and suddenly stops .

Shawn :(Slightly agitated) Well ! what are you waiting for? call him !
I need the link to that website. I thought you said your strange friend is a hacker so ......... I am sure he can help.

Ivary : (with a shakey voice) I don't know him that well , we just help each other in coding.

Shawn : Please , just this once . Try .

Ivary : Okay . (with a sad downcast face )

The phone is ringing , Shawn quickly moves to the bed and puts the phone on loud speaker.

Colin : Hey ! Ivary , to what do I owe this pleasant surprise ?

Ivary : I need to ask a favour , I hope you don't mind ? (crossing her fingers).

Colin : I will be happy to be of service to you.

Ivary : (taking a deep breath) I need access to the ghost eye website .

Colin : ( letting out a sigh ) I hope you're aware of the risks .

Ivary : Yes , I am , I just need to get some important information.

Colin : Okay ! give me two minutes.

While still on the call Shawn begins to tap his foot again due to anxiety . He stops and listens to Colin .

Colin : Mmmh ! It was not easy but I managed to get passed the firewall.
I've sent you the link . You can use it to get in the website undetected.

Shawn rushes back to the study table and almost drops Ivary's laptop while trying to open it.

Colin : What was that ? are you alright ?

Ivary : I'm alright , I'm watching my neighbour's dog and he just dropped something.

Shawn glares at Ivary with fury in his eyes and went back to checking the website.

Colin : You owe me Ivary , big time ! I know you know it is not easy to get past such a firewall , so a small token of appreciation would be nice .

Ivary : What do I owe you exactly? I don't mind repaying the favour.

Colin : ( he hesitated for a moment ) I want to hang out with you...... I just want to get to know you better. Just pick the day , time and place .

Ivary is absolutely stunned by the request he made . Her lower jaw drops to the floor , due to the shock . Shawn sees this and slightly chuckles while shaking his head .

Ivary : I will think about it and get back to you .

Colin : And Ivary , don't keep me waiting.
(his voice changes to a deep and serious tone . )

( HE HANGS UP).

Ivary is dazed . Shawn however , is too busy to notice , he is too indulged scrolling through people's profiles on the website " ghost eye" .
It was mostly feared because it had everyone's social media information , (past and present ) and it also had the power to see hidden information and alter a person's account on any platform without their knowledge.