Chapter 4 Leonor's Death; Narda meets Regina

Ausar wandered around the woods to investigate where the possible location of the Skull of Morgomir was. When he reached the entrance towards the way to the Skull the corrupted, the zombies, ghouls and other undead creatures of the forest called the Scourged Ones attacked Ausar. Ausar immediately drew his scythes and cut his enemies into pieces. After he did, more of the scourge came out of the trees and attacked Terrorscythe. Terrorscythe cut his way to the Skull as he kills anything getting on his way. After these creatures, the demon creatures came out of thei hiding holes and attempted to kill Ausar. But Ausar just kept cutting them into pieces without receiving a single blow from them. It didn't take long, before he finally reached the Skull of Morgomir. 

According to the ten-thousand-year-old stories, Morgomir was once one of the most powerful warlocks. He had the power to create the wraiths from the dead people's body. He used his necromancy to corrupt the forestlands as his skull was currently doing. He was one of the ancient beings who attempted to turn this world into corruption. Morgomir was destroyed by Gabriel's father named Godric. He buried his skull after destroying him. But thousands of years later, Dethecus somehow found it and obtained it. It turned out that the Skull of Morgomir still had the power left and that power had been sleeping. It was awakened when Dethecus claimed it and used it to corrupt the forestlands and plague the people and the creatures living in it.

Ausar approached the floating Skull of Morgomir and he was sensing the dark powers from it.

Ausar: Now at least the demons will no longer corrupt the forestlands. But, if I destroy the skull and claim its power as my own, I will become stronger than any of Belial's generals and take over the minions of Morgomir. 

Ausar kept observing the powers of Morgomir from the skull like smelling the delicious food before eating.

Ausar: Yes! The power is mine!

Then Ausar cut the Skull with his scythes and its' powers ran into Ausar's body. As it was entering him, Ausar's body began to be more muscular. His blind eyes were turning into green. The green flames were burning his body but not killed him. His horns got out from his head. And his four of his teeth turned into fangs like vampires and he got longer and sharper claws. Only longer fangs. His wings are very huge like dragons. Finally, Ausar was in his demon form with his newfound power. Now very taller than he ever was. His skin was very dark like a shadow but his eyes and flames on his body are green.

Ausar (In Deep Voice): Hahahahahaha! Now I am complete!

Then Terrorscythe went to the place where Dethecus was sitting on his throne. When Ausar reached that place, he killed all of Dethecus minions until the demonlord was the only one left. Dethecus could not believe when he saw Ausar in his demon form. He sensed his stronger and more powerful aura and it was from the Skull. This was when Dethecus realized that the Skull of Morgomir was destroyed and the creature in front of him had already consumed that. Dethecus had very long claws. Like blades. His wings is also dragon wings. His armor was very thick and spiky. Also, very big muscles.

Dethecus: What?! Who are you?!

Dethecus fearfully asked which made Ausar smile evil.

Ausar: Let's see how confident you are against one of your own kind, Dreadlord.

Then Dethecus used his shadow strike ability, but Ausar easily dodged it. The Dreadlord summoned his bat swarms. Ausar burned those swarms with his green toxic flames. Dethecus summoned the other demons from his palm. Ausar fought them as he did previously, but they were still no match for the unidentified demon. Dethecus had no choice but to just fight in mortal combat with Ausar. Hindi maitatanggi ang taglay na lakas ni Dethecus, hindi din maitatanggi na nagagawa niyang makalmot si Ausar. But only managed to give him more scars. Then Ausar attacked and blocked Dethecus attacks. The fight lasted for 15 minutes, until Dethecus was weakening and bleeding. And finally, Ausar drew his scythe, fueled it with his green flame and stabbed Dethecus chest. Before the Dreadlord died, they both said their words.