Chapter 1: The Beginning: American Boy.

Keith Andrew Pierce was born in 2005, on 28 July, he lives in West Virginia, Marshall County. He lives with his parents, as his father and him working on something, in their garage, his mother calls out to him, and in the garage, they finished it and with that, they went inside the house.

They are working on the garage.

"Pa, Are we done?" He asked after they finish working on something.

"Son, we are not finished." Told his son it is not finished.

"Honey, Keith, dinnertime." As she called out to them.

"Coming dear. Come on Keith, your mom is waiting for us." As he finished, working on it.

"Okay, Ma we are Coming!?" He went inside.

And so they went inside the house as they eat their dinner, afterward he went into his room and watch the tank matches live.

Days later.

He got a letter from Japan, going to school, in Oarai, Japan. As his parents were a bit worried about him, he assure them he will be fine, and with that, he left America for Japan. And so he went to sleep.

Later that morning.

When he went to his, school and he meets the girl, he picked her up and left, for school, so he study and learned.

1 day.

One day, the student council visits his, class the student council revives the school's tank club, and so his life will change forever, as they left the classroom. Before that, they left his classroom, and all students will go to the gymnasium.

Later.

All of the students, and the student went to the gymnasium to watch a film about tanks and the way of the tanks.

As they watch the film about the way of the tank and how to be a good mother.

The film ends

"So what do think?" She asked everyone.

Sometime later.

They went from classroom to classroom, to recruit, some students. For the tank club, she already recruited one of the students from a famous family in Japan.

When Keith's turn to join them, he quickly joins them, as they require a few students.

They left, and his classroom.

In his classroom.

"So wanna join us? Mister Pierce." She asked if he want to join.

"I'll be happy to." He was enthusiastic about joining the tanks.

And they left.

Later.

They went to the student council to tell her not to join the tank club, and they argue back to go and forth. And she decided to join them, and everyone was surprised.

With that, they meet Keith and left together.

_________________________________________

Name:

Keith Andrew Pierce.

Age:

17

Birthday:

July 28

Appearance:

Blonde Hair short, and blue eyes, He wears a White shirt, and green pants. Similar to the Oarai girl's uniform but with male uniforms.

Sex:

Male
_________________________________________

With that, they search for tanks, they found all of the tanks, and he found an M36 90mm GMC Jackson.

He needed some crew members, for the tank, as the fluffy hair girl suggests that he, use social media to get some help, so he did, 30 minutes later, he got a reply, one boy and two girls

He needed some crew members, for the tank, as the fluffy hair girl suggests that he, use social media to get some help, so he did, 30 minutes later, he got a reply, one boy and two girls. With that, he meets his crew, one of the girls would be the driver, while she will be the commander, the boy will be the loader, and Keith will be the gunner.

3 days later.

The instructor arrived and so the training will begin, for hours they train and practice the tanks until they are done at the practice match, and all of the girls agree that, light hair brown will be the commander. With that, they are done talking.

________________________________________

Keith's parent's name still unknown. Why? Unknown.

_________________________________________

He walked with her and they talk about something and so they went to each of their apartment.

And with that went to sleep.

_________________________________________

The end

________________________________________

Next time: Chapter 2: Real Match: Britsh  team and anglerfish dance.

A/N: I hope you like it, so yeah... Hopefully.