Chapter 5: Big Win, Coming Home and True America.

Saunders vs Ooarai highschool

Afterwards

The long fight against the fake Americans, as he pushes forward against the win, by using Guerrilla tactics or warfare against the fake Americans. The Jackson tank destroyer, destroyed 2 of the Shermans, as Kay was surprised by this. She followed them to choke point, a narrow ridge in the forest, with that plan explained to her teammates. Some agreed, while others disagreed. She thought for a while about his plan they would use Guerrilla tactics. He ordered his friends and one southern girl, to go on with his plan.

In the match.

"Looks like we got rid of these fake Americans." He said.

"I think these Japs, pretending to be American, are afraid now." One girl added.

"We have to finish this right now." He said to his crew.

While they're on defense and offense while they are going a Guerrilla at the same time.

Meanwhile in the saunders.

"What are we going to do!" she said in a voice of panic.

"Commander?" she said to his commander.

"Damn, I don't have this tank should not exist in the first place." Like she was thinking about herself.

"Uh, Commander? Oders? What are your orders? Where the hell are we going?"

"We need to get to the ridge, and get this over with."

"Yes ma'am

Meanwhile back in the Ooari tank team.

"They will go here, the narrow ridge to a choke point, I think it will make common mistake here, at this spot and destroy them Commander."

"This plan of yours is terrible."

"Yeah..."

Guys, I think he's right about that. See, this. I believe the narrow ridge is perfectly suited for an ambush.

"What?"

"Eh?!"

"I see..."

Later.

As the fake American is searching for enemies, she talks to her commander about her cheating. She yelled at her, yet she decided to punish her later, because they needed a win. volleyball team spotted the flag tank. She took aim and hit them on the side of the tank. heard the ping sound and opened her cupola. She saw the enemy tank and opened fire. They escaped out the bamboo into the ridge with them. Her commander, and her remaining tanks. And the Jackson tank destroyer and his teammates' tanks, DECIMATE tanks. When the smoke cleared, all of the tanks were destroyed.

"That can't be. Where are Oarai's tanks then?"

Sound of shell hitting the tank.

"What..."

She realize now.

"Well, I think they must have realized that we were intercepting their..."

"You fool!"

"I'm sorry."

"Haven't I always told you to fight fair, Arisa?"

In the ridge.

"Something's not right here, they should be shooting at us now, wait a minute the guys stop..."

Just then the jackson open fire at them.

"It's an ambush..."

As shot fired at them.

Announcer decleared the winner "Winner Oorai team."