𝟎𝟏

╰ "DO YOU THINK YOUR SIN WOULD DISSAPEAR ONCE YOU LIE?"

"DO YOU THINK YOUR SIN WOULD DISSAPEAR ONCE YOU LIE?"

                              CLICK. The collar made a sound to confirm that it was secured in place, it was cold to the touch, Y/N knew it'd take a while for her to get used to the freezing metal around her neck, it was quite ticklish but nothing too extreme.

Jack of hearts. that sounds fun, and would live up to that standard because the game is placed in an actual prison, the young woman's thoughts were filled with possibilities as she walked up the stairs to the main room.

Her heels tapped to the last step making everyone look in her direction as she walked in, her siren eyes scanned the room ever so slowly, making sure to take in as many as possible impressions from those who's gonna play with her. needless to say, she was quite disappointed.

A trio of girls all trembling to their knees leaning against the wall for balance, and another one that seemed quite different, a blue dress that looked like it was from lolita fashion with buns in her hair. A bald man that looked like he had just had enough of these games but not in a depressive and sad way, but instead in a revengeful type of way. then a shorter guy that was wearing cute overalls looking around like a lost puppy. a couple that was clinging to each other at the far end of the middle hallway just gave off a dominant and submissive type of relationship.

That leaves three that caught Y/N's eye, starting with the lurking cat; known as chishiya.

They go way back to the beach before kuina came alongside chishiya, they were the duo at the beach that was until Y/N disappeared one afternoon, she was ranked right after the blond so hatter didn't understand why'd she flee, but what he did understand that he should follow the rules and hunt her down, you could tell that didn't work.

Partnership with chishiya was helpful for Y/N and vice versa. as soon as they locked eyes they raised their eyebrows as a form of greeting, we have to catch up soon, she thought.

The second one was a man that was sitting on the stares across the room, jet-black hair covering one eye whiles the other is barely glued to the floor beneath him, that stance didn't feel genuien.

it didn't feel natural. but again the human brain functions differently from one to another so the young woman couldn't base her judgment on a small act.

And lastly, someone that she thought she'd never encounter in this world stood, full attention on her, his sight never leaving hers for the whole minute she stood there looking at everyone else.

what did she expect, she knows that he was aware of everything that's around him, but what she also knows for certain is that he should have no idea who she is, so why was he already making her his target

She knew the way his eyes worked, he had already put a pin on her to investigate.

DIFFICULTY LEVEL