𝟎𝟐

"YOU CAN COME OUT NOW YOU STALKER"

                                 "YOU CAN COME OUT NOW YOU STALKER". y/n waited a few minutes for the blond to get out of the corner but he didn't so she called him out, she knew he had been there for the whole interaction with banda, so she was eager to hear what he had to say.

She chuckled as she saw his mouth stuffed with his infamous cookies," curiosity killed the cat huh?" a small joke but chishiya didn't laugh instead he asked her, " why did you tell him his symbol?".

For a second she thought to herself, why did she? maybe it was an impulsive decision."I'm not too sure myself either"

He hummed as he took another bite of his cookies getting seated at one of the tables," you never finished telling me his story you know?". taking her bag of ships, Y/N took a seat next to chishiya to gossip like how they used to.

-

Never took him for a gambler. that's what she thought once she spotted him at the casino she assumed he'd be at. it wasn't his style to what she had gathered up to this point. he's used to wearing casual stuff but now he's wearing a white button-up accentuating his broad shoulders, with the two top buttons unbuttoned.

The young woman couldn't fool herself, her target was quite attractive, but that was what was bringing his victims to him, his aura. The fact that she caught him here out of all the places she had been confirmed that tonight a murder was for sure gonna happen, either his victim or her victim.

The job was a good paycheck, so she couldn't pass the offer. plus it's been a while since she didn't put a hit on a person that could fight back, the previous ones were just old men and women that were already dying of some medical condition, now this is a new challenge and god did she love it.

With her little black dress, she swayed her way towards the bar where he sat, perfume making a few necks turn towards her, she knew she had a killer aura naturally so she decided to put it to good use.

" margarita with salt on the ring, please and thank you"

Her tone was smooth as she put her purse on the counter, making eye contact with the bartender who was more than willing to fill her request, she was wearing a black mask covering her nose and mouth, it wasn't uncommon since it was within Japanese culture to wear one whenever you're sick to prevent to sickness to spread.

So she let her eyes do all the work, she knew that with her siren look no one that belonged to the male species could deny her charm. but that was being officially tested with this mission.drink in hand while sitting in complete silence, looking up at the small tv where you could barely make up what's being said there but the text is still visible, "another body found by the Han river, it is assumed to be linked to the other han murderers-