The Wish

Mikey pov

Why me? What have I done to them? I ask myself as I run out the lair with tears streaming down my face.

Flashback

Donnie finally agreed to let me help him with his experiment. " Your in enough trouble" He said. Earlier that morning I broke Raph's sais and gotten Leo in trouble with Master Splinter. At the moment I was sitting on his chair watching him work. I sighed as I watched him thinking if Leo and Raph would forgive me again.Unfortantely, I was thinking to hard that I fell off my chair making the mutagen canister fall onto Donnie's experiment. " Mikey!! What did you do!?!" He yelled trying to put out the malfuching machine. " I-I-didnt mean-" I was cut off by a hard glare." That's your excuse for everything Mikey! I am really starting to think if you really are my brother!" He yelled. I was on the verge of tears at that moment. I moved over to help him clean up the mess." No! Idon't need your help, and I don't need YOU!"

I ran out the lair and started crying.

End Flashback

I ran all the way to the rooftops. I was to tired to keep running so I sat down and started sobbing.Every one hates me! Theydon'tneedme! With that I tore off my mask. I got out a black mask and tied it on my head. I always had it Donnie said black wasn't a color it is called gray. I like the color though. I sat up and went to the edge of the bulding and saw
all of New York . Wow, it amazing!, I thought. I notice out the corner of my eye a shooting star.

I wish there was somebody, anybody, who understood me!