Speak of the devil

A couple months after he asked her out

Emily's pov

I always wanted to find out what his brothers are like. He said no everytime I ask or he just ingnors me!
All we did the past few months was 1) train to kill anyone or his brothers 2) kill inoccent people. If you ask me no one is inoccent. We all did some thing bad in our life! I killed someone. You may have stole Candy or cussed when your parents were not looking! Any way, right now we are training our @$$ off. We recived an invitation from The Shredder to join the Foot and destory the turtles. I am really excited because i finally get to see his brothers up close! I have to go undercover as a friend of the turtles.

~time skip~
"Are you sure, E?" He asked for the 1 thousandth time. "Yes, just when the turtles get here, pretend to attack me and they will take me in and i will live with them for a couple days and get information for you and Shredder..... here they come!"

Midnight pov

She grabs a katana and jumps off the roof, i follow. She cuts her stomach large enough to get blood to leak, not to wound. She takes my nunchuck blade out and wipes her blood on it then some on my hands and plastron.
She pretends to cry for help, when Leo, Donnie, and Raph jump down and starts attacking me. I doge every single blow then threw a smoke bomb and left.

Raph pov

Mik- no Midnight turned into a shallow killer! I remembered the girl and turned to pick her up. "Donnie you fix her up and Raph and I will talk to Sensi." Leo commanded. I nodd and make my way down the sewer.