Chapter 4

Zeros pov
I followed this girl but I couldn't see her properly. She turned around but before I could see her face I woke up. Before I wake up I caught a glimpse of long flowing pink hair. I went to put my uniform on which consists of a black blazer, white undershirt, black tie, black socks and black shoes. "Nii-chan? Oh your already a wake, papa needs to speak with you about something." said my sister Ami, she had her back length blond hair into pigtails with her school uniform which consists of a knee length black dress, black socks, black shoes, black hair ribbons and a white choker. "Why would he want to see me? I've done nothing wrong have I?" I asked. She meekly shook her head saying "No." I sighed and grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and went out my door, Ami had to go to her school already because her school hates any of their students being tardy. We lived in the royal castle me being the oldest prince and the only I'm next in line for the devil throne, my sister Ami is the youngest but she won the be queen and finally our father who is the devil king but every one hates him even our family and we don't know why but for some unknown reason to us we aren't hated by anyone. I knocked on the throne doors until I heard a voice that boomed, "Come in my dear son!" my father boomed. I opened them and went in, when I looked at him he was holding the angel queen and she was screaming while her husband the angel king lay unmoving dead. To say I shocked was only one emotion, now I know why everyone hates him be cause he is a cruel bastard. I don't want to become king I just want Togo and explore to find my own wife instead of having an arranged marriage. "You wanted to see my father." "yes, I what you to go to the angel school in the angel world to meet someone and I need you to kidnap her and bring her here." I was shocked and the angel queen once she heard that she started to weep. "Who do you want me to kidnap?" "Yuuki Aoyama ."