Chapter 2

'This telepathy' and "this is normal speaking " and *this is thoughts*

I was walking to my class, more like running so I wouldn't get detention with my homeroom teacher, Mr. Minamoto. I got in my telepathy class just in time while the teacher was calling the roll. "Aoyama Yuuki?" "Here." I said while sitting down. "Just made it, huh Yuuki?" I just nodded in reply too embarrassed to speak, while we were working Miss Shizuka telepathiticly spoke to me. 'Yuuki, something's on your mind. What is it?' 'I had a premonition and I don't know why.' She nodded in reply. 'I think you need to go and see my brother Mr. Minamoto this afternoon or when you have class with him. He isn't the premonition teacher for nothing, but it is weird, your the only angel to have ever had a premonition at such a young age, you must be very powerful. All the teachers know you have amnesia and you can't remember your power, but you control all the powers we teach and other perfectly. I think you need to see the hypnotist teacher, Mrs. Nina.'
TIMESKIP To The Afternoon
I was on my way to see Mr. Minamoto to speak about my premonition. "Come on you slackers! This is your fault for coming late to your classes! Take your punishment like a man!" Mr. Minamoto shouted at the boys. A lot of the boys have crushes on me and have the guts to confess to me but I always turn them down because I don't like them like that. I don't know why but I kept having a dream about a boy and I feel like I'm meant to be with him. I always talked to Nadia about it but she always said "No, it's just a dream. It's not real but if you think it is good luck trying to find him." I shook my head at that, thinking, believing he was real or I wouldn't have dreamt of him because everything I dream or has come real and today I want some answers. I went up to Mr. Minamoto and tapped him on his shoulder and waited until he noticed me, it wasn't a long wait until he noticed me. "Ahhhh, Aoyama what do ya need?" "I was wondering what would happen if someone my age had premonition?" I asked. He just said "Well, if someone your age had a premonition then I would need to investigate until some answers popped up. Why? Did you have a premonition?" I just nodded my head in response to his question. "Go and see the school hypnotist and she'll take it from there." I nodded and walked to the hypnotist building to go and see Mrs. Nina. "Excuse, Mrs. Nina are you here?" I was about to leave until I heard a bump near the teachers desk. "Ahhh, Aoyama and what can I do for you little one?" She directed me to the hypnosis chair and I took a seat. "Mr. Minamoto and Miss. Shizuka sent me here because I had a premonition." She nodded her head, and spoke so suddenly that I thought I would miss the words. "We all knew this day would come my dear angel. You are not like the other Angels you are more special you are the Miko. As you know the Miko is the most powerful Angel but they are wanted by the Devils for evil intentions. I was told by your parents to seal your memories and your powers but I had trouble sealing your powers. They were too great and so I didn't seal your powers." Shocked was an understatement I was furious, angry, surprised, shocked and betrayed all in one in emotion, is this what they call hate. Mrs. Nina saw me shaking and apologised profusely and begged for forgiveness for her, the other teachers and my parents. I calmed down and I said "I forgive you." After I said that she started crying and saying thank you over and over again.