Almost meeting

A/n: I haven't posted in a while because I have been trying to get my grade up so i don't get my phone took. They are still pretty bad. Like a 49 in ELA...WHAT. I wrote this short chapter because i don't want anyone to think that I've abandoned my story T^T. I probably wont be posting for the next 2-3 weeks so please bear with me. I will try and squeeze bits of stories in those weeks but don't expect anything too much. Once I feel like my grades are decent i will be on a scheduled for when i'm posting. Also please excuse and grammar or spelling mistakes. Right now i'm relying on grammarly.

"____" means talking

*____* means action

[____]  means texting

\____/ means sound

Italics means thinking

Sorry for keeping you for so long and please enjoy

____________________________________________________________

Meiko's POV:

Megan starts talking about the camps origins but I don't really listen. I look around to try and find the boy... or girl... I DON'T KNOW THEIR GENDER. Anyway I look around to find them but no luck.

No one's POV:

"That's all I would like to say before we start our tour" Megan says with a very energetic voice but she continues  "But before we continue the tour I'm going to split y'all up into groups. Then I'm going to assign each group an adult. This is very important because this is the group that you're going to be with the until the end and camp." *walks to bowl* "This bowl has 48 pieces of paper in it but only 4 pieces paper have the same number. Once everyone has gotten a paper I'll get everyone into their group. At the end of this there should be 12 groups with exactly 4 people in it, not including the adult. At this time please come get a paper"

Everyone walks to Megan after hearing her explanation. One by one each person gets a piece of paper with a number on it and go back to where they were standing before talking to one another.

"Did everyone get a paper?"Megan asks while walking back to the front. All 48 teenagers start chattering.

"wonderful. Now let's get everyone sorted" 

Meiko's POV:

Everyone gets into their groups and I'm group number 7. I'm not complaining because I'm in the say group as the cutie from earlier. I walk up to ... them to greet them. 

"Ok everyone its time to get your adult" I stop and look at Megan

____________________________________________________________

A/n: I'm screwed... :)