Eleven

"Who the heck is... Yeji? It's two forty in the morning, what do you want– is there a baby with you?"

"I'll explain later, Ryujin. Jisung and Yongbok are on their way to pick you up. Get ready to spend the rest of the night at your idol's place. Thanks! Bye, Ryujinnie! Love you!"
Ryujin looked at her phone, confused. Either way, she sighed and got ready, just wearing what she'll wear for the whole day.

"Why is she like this..." Ryujin yawned, walking past the other rooms of the dormitory.

Rapid knocks were echoed throughout the silent dorm. The dark blue haired idol looked through the peephole before grabbing a coat then heading out the door.

The car ride to Minho's apartment was silent as the usual noise maker, Han Jisung, was asleep.
Once again, rapid knocks were heard but this time, over a whining child. The trio wondered what was happening. Ryujin was about to speak up when the door opened. Yeji fell into Ryujin's grasp, completely exhausted.

"Oh my god! Thank you! He's on the floor, wailing! He won't let me touch him but he had glass stuck in his leg and it's starting to bleed bit he'll slap my hand away if I get close to touching him–"

"Ryujin," Felix said, "take Yeji on a walk, she needs it. Me and Jisung can handle this ourselves."

Ryujin nodded. "Come, Yej."

~~~

"WE NEED THEM!" Felix yelled, trying to hold Innie down, who was still screaming.

"Well Einstein over here said the two could go home! Dammit, Felix! Hold him still before I lose the shard!" Jisung held Innie's legs.

"Sorry! I thought we could! I am holding him!"

Jisung, frustrated, yelled, "LEE INNIE! IF YOU DON'T SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND STAY STILL, I'LL KEEP THE FUCKING SHARD IN YOUR DAMN LEG FOREVER THEN YOU CAN'T PLAY. POTENTIALLY, YOU'LL DIE SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! SIT. YOUR. ASS. DOWN. DAMMIT!"

~~~

"Crap crap crap crap..." Was what Han Jisung mumbled over and over. He paced around his and Felix's room, stressed. It's been a whole month since Minho's 'near-death-experience'. From when Jisung yelled, and when Chan scolded the latter, none of the system (Minho included) talked to him.

All in all, they were stressed. The stress went over into his idol and acting life. He became frustrated easily when he screwed up, and only him. The smallest things became impossible to the point it looked perfect in the eye of others, but looked horrendous in his eyes.

Sooner or later, he would be forced to go on hiatus to take time for himself. It's been a week since his hiatus started. He took time for himself alright. Time to beat himself up. Mentally and physically.

Over his hiatus, his physical well being went down some. Slowly, he stopped working out at the gym, only getting exercise from practicing the group's dances, which he put no effort into nowadays. Slowly, his food intake (they were the foodie of the group, right after the leader) downed a lot, only eating one light meal a day. That meal was breakfast.

Sometimes he would eat more, yes. But the thoughts, voices that occurred would stop them short.

Normally, he would wear leggings that hug his legs. He would wear beautiful girls tops. Now, they were baggy clothes that covered everything, not that there's anything wrong with that style.

Of course, his friends, family, and bandmates saw the change. They saw how his bubbly filled, strong figure went low, thin and fragile. His cheeks were always full, chubby and cute. People said he resembled a squirrel or Quokka because he was always seen with a joyful arua. Now his cheek bones stuck out slightly. The joy he once held let go. All his muscles were still there, just getting smaller.