No. 1 (Pt. II)

(Shout out to datboyreaper)

Now back in his apartment with his girlfriend, Erin or Erinite, Anon's typing on his laptop, patching into Blume's database to connect to the satellites over Earth, specifically, ones over Indonesia.

Erin: "Who are you searching for?"

Anon: "The buyers. Recently, the anonymous messenger lead me to a child trafficker named Lucas Miller, apparently, he's got buyers that are in New York after I received info from him. Here."

He hands her his phone where she sees the texts and she reads the following messages from the anonymous messenger.

<[There are 3 buyers in NYC, names are James Carter, David Nuller and Carson Baker.]

Anon: "I've got a plan. Since I'm unable to head to New York, I can have their crimes exposed to the public and that way, the police will catch 'em."

Erin: "How?"

Anon: "Simple. I'll use the satellite over Indonesia to patch into another one over New York, that way I can track them, hack into their profiles to expose them and that way, the police will handle them."

Erin sits beside him on the couch as he uses his laptop to hack into a Blume satellite over Indonesia. He's currently trying to hack his way through a firewall that's quite strong.

Anon: "Whoa, whoa... Blume's got a tough firewall for their satellites. Hang on..."

Erin: "Easy, Eddie."

The vigilante types and hacks his way around the firewall, trying to pierce through the code and he successfully breaches it in time, now having full control of the satellite above Indonesia.

Anon: "Holy shit... I did it."

Erin: "Focus."

Anon: "Right, of course. Now then..."

He turns the satellite's camera to focus on a Blume satellite hovering over Australia and hacks into it, moving from satellite to satellite. He stops as he finally reaches the satellite hovering over America.

Anon: "I'm in. Alright, I'll start finding these 3 men, now."

He patches into Blume's database, searching through multiple profiles that have been added to it. He skims through many of them before landing on one of the 3 men he's after. David Nuller. He begins tracking his location ASAP and finds him in an apartment building in Manhattan.

Anon: "Bingo."

He patches into an electronic device in David's apartment, specifically a laptop camera. He looks through, sees the living room and sees 3 men sitting on the couch together, sharing images of who knows what on their phones.

Anon: "James and Carter are here too."

Erin: "Alright, Eddie. Wreck their world."

Anon looks around, getting creative as he searches for something to have these men arrested. Remembering that he's hacked into a laptop, he begins scrolling through the files to see that a USB's plugged into it.

Anon: "Hello..."

He begins searching through data on the USB drive, looking through data. He finds multiple images, photos of them having selfies with kids they've bought and had sex with.

Anon: "What the flying fuck? Ugh... Right, now to let the city know."

He stops watching the 3 creeps and moves to expose their crimes. He's now controlling NYC's infrastructure, now hacking into the Times Square jumbotron to expose the 3's crimes. He begins uploading images of the 3's selfies, exposing them and surprising many pedestrians in the square.

Dozens of people look up, taking pictures and dialing 911, informing them of the atrocities committed by James, Carter and David. After exposing their crimes, knowing the cops will handle them, the vigilante clicks off, no longer hacking anymore and closes his laptop back in his apartment.

Anon: "Done. The cops will go after them. Hopefully the kids they've taken pictures with will be safe. For now."

Erin: "Hopefully, hon. Well, what do you want to do now, Eddie?"

Anon: "Well... Seeing that I've just exposed 3 paedos in the US, why don't we celebrate? How about KFC?"

Erin: "Pfft, KFC? Really?"

Anon: "What?"

His girlfriend laughs softly.

Erin: "I'm just saying. I mean you and I can both go for sushi together."

Anon: "Oh come on—

Erin: "Relax, I'm just saying. C'mon. KFC it is, right?"

Anon: "Yeah. Let's go, Erin."

He smiles softly, getting up from the couch to put on his shoes.

(Done)