No. 2

Still in Jakarta, the vigilante Anon/ Edwin Grey keeps his eyes peeled as he walks down Kemang, a neighbourhood area in the capital of Indonesia. His phone buzzes, leading him to check it where he reads a message from an anonymous messenger.

(Thanks LordRedsontlborn)
<[There's this man named Marcus Benviduct. He's committed tax fraud in the millions of dollars, last seen in Lippo.]

Anon's thoughts: Tax fraud... Hmm, quite a common crime. I've got no issue with tackling these kinds of people. I'll get him before the cops can...they'll take days, weeks or even months."

He looks over some small buildings and sees the apartments near the mall. He's been there before, he knows his way around. He starts walking down the road, toward the mall, heading toward the entrance where he'll be able to find and take down Marcus.

Upon arriving at the mall with a walk of 4 and a half minutes, he looks around the lobby, using his profiler to hack into many people's profiles to search for Marcus Benviduct. He looks around at his phone as he pulls up his mask to hide his true identity, Edwin Grey. Anon keeps looking around, not giving up and begins walking into the mall, where he glances around the ground floor, shops and floors above.

 Anon keeps looking around, not giving up and begins walking into the mall, where he glances around the ground floor, shops and floors above

As he looks around, he walks forward, moving deeper into the mall. Suddenly, a man with sunglasses bumps into Anon, making him look and profile the man, revealing him to be Marcus Benviduct as his phone buzzes. Marcus looks back, seeing the vigilante he bumped into and his eyes widen slightly, assuming that he's there to be brought down. In this case, he assumed corrected.

Marcus: "You..."

Anon: "Marcus. I got to bring you down."

Marcus: "NO!"

Marcus' leg stretches forward, trying to kick Anon who moves to the side. Seeing a fight going down, multiple shoppers and standbyers watch the 2 start fighting as Marcus chooses to fight Anon instead of flee.

Anon: "Don't start this, Benviduct!"

Marcus: "Fuck you, Grey!"

Anon: "Shit!"

He dodges to the left was Marcus uses his boxing moves to try and knock down the young vigilante. He left hooks Anon, managing to hit him in the face and knock his cap off his head. Anon retaliates, this time using his baton and striking Marcus' shin the moment he swings it up to kick Anon in the chin.

Marcus: "AH! YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

He gets on his knee, injured and Anon swiftly strikes Marcus across the jaw, dislocating it and he swings back onto the side of his head, knocking him down and wounding him. The man groans in pain, injured as Anon puts his baton away, picks up his cap and walks out of the lobby, ignoring the standbyers taking photos or recording him on their phones.

Upon leaving, he taps on his phone, calling in his motorcycle which drives in from the side on its own after Anon hacked into its systems. He gets on it, adjusting his cap and driving off, away from the mall.

(DONE)