chapter 1, An undeniably truth

I want to clarify I'm writing this as a joke, even though it's obvious

Aalsoso I don't own family guy :333
---------------------------------------------------------
Narration
-
it was a rainy dark night in Quahog, the rain making the lights reflect on to the near by roads and cars, the quiet splashes of people occasionally stepping in puddles formed on the sidewalk from the constant rain, among those shops is a quiet bar
Called the drunken clam next too two run down apartment buildings, it's light up sign shining the most in the dark, inside didn't hold too much people aside from 4 pals having a drink while talking about life, there names? Peter Griffin Glenn Quagmire Cleveland brown and Joe Swanson, this is where our story starts
-------------------
Glenn Quagmire POVS
I was sitting there with Peter and the others, listening to them rant about nonsense like usual however something felt off, everytime Peter mentioned something it made my heart heavy I don't what it is but it's been bothering it's been happening for around a week by now, I just can't pin point what's making me so upset? Was it Peter himself? or is it his stupid made up story's? Maybe it's his stupid charming fac- woah.. what the hell? Did I just think Peter was charming!? No...it's gotta be the beer talking...yea yea.....it's just the beer, maybe I should get some water and try to sober myself, I tell the others "I'm going to go sit at the bar" I say cutting Joe off, I didn't really mean to cut him off but I could care less what Joe was rambling on about "something bothering you quagmire?" Cleveland asked "oh nono I'm fine I'm just going to....-" I look around trying to find something to say, when I see a girl sitting at a bar stool all by herself with her head in her hands..I'll just go tell them I'm going to talk to her, "I'm going to go talk to that cute giggity  babe giggity over there" I say with my signature side smile, they all nod going back to conversation I stand up and try to slid pass Peter when I feel something graze my ass, my eyes widen as I let out a "giggity" without even realizing, everyone turns their attention to me I slightly panic and try to come up with some lame excuse "sorry Im just excited about banging giggity that chick" I saw with another side smile but when finger guns this time, everyone turns back to Joe still rambling on about whatever, I take the opportunity to start walking to the bar stools and end up sitting next to the girl, I was going to say something like I always do but something stopped me, my mouth felt try and I couldnt get the words out, I sigh and call the bartender over and ask for a water, he slides the water over to me with a look of confusion "something bothering you quagmire? Your usually already up that girls panties" he whispers the last part not wanting the girl to hear him, I sigh and grab the water "yea..yea I'm fine just uh tired ya'know?" I say with a small chuckle, I chug the glass of water and decided I should start heading home before it gets to late I sigh and stand up leaving the glass for the bartender to pick up and head back to the table to grab my jacket, once I get there I overhear Peter saying something about Lois and that heavy feeling in my heart came back, so it's Lois? Why would the mention of Lois make my heart hurt so much? I didn't make sense I sigh again and decided to push to the back of my brain and worry about it later, not wanting to slide past Peter again after that... accident I ask Peter to hand my coat over to me "what? Ur already leaving" Peter pouted stomping his feet and throwing his arms up in the air everyone ignoring Peter and turning their attention to me "peters right Ur already leaving? that's not like you" Joe said Cleveland nodding In agreement, I try my best to put on a fake smile while saying "I've got a hot babe at home giggity" i say as I tried my best to do the side smirk, however I noticed Peter seemed a little upset at me mentioning that but I decided not to think about it, Cleveland hands me my jacket i take it and start grabbing my car keys out of my pocket and putting my coat on, "I'll see you tomorrow guys" I say while giving them finger guns "see you quagmire" everyone says but for some reason the way Peter said it made me blush I didn't understand why, he says it everyday? Yet again another thought pushed to the back of my head, I open the bar door pulling my hood up and taking a step out I head towards my convertible, hitting the unlock button on the car keys and opening the door and sit down in the driver seat of the car, I put keys into the car as it turns on and cold air blast threw the air conditioner, I sigh and sink into my seat, why did the mention of Lois hurt so much? it didn't make sense...Was I still jealous of Peter? I thought I had gotten over Lois......than the realization hit me like a brick....was I jealous of Lois? Why would I be jealous of Lois?

Oh no...