The True Power of The Scarlet Witch

Recap:

"Where is Drall?" Y/n asked, looking around the room with excitement but could still see the worry in them.

"Now this is one of the reasons why we woke you, mother. Gunmar is back and he took Drall." Nerves filling Blinky. All of a sudden the only thing that could be seen was a swirl of blue and red.

3rd Pov

Then they all land in the library.

"I've never seen or been in this library before." Toby stated with his mouth wide open in amazement while both the trolls in the room just smirked at them.

Claire slowly looks around the room in perplexity and asks, "Why haven't we been in here before?" she pauses for a second and continues,"All these ancient books could have helped us back then."

Everyone looks to Y/n who was looking at a picture of her, Draal, Blinky, Argh, and Vendal. A smile gracing her face.

She looks up at them and says," Well this library can only be opened by me. This library is hidden somewhere in trollmarket where no one can get in."

She then gestures to the two trolls," Not even they know how to get in or where it is."

"This is true Master Jim, Fair Lady Claire. Tobias. This has been here for centuries. We all have tried to explain this library but she will not budge."

Blinky puffs out with his arms crossed.

"Smash wall. No library." Argh grunts, copying Blinky.

"Awesomesauce!!" Y/n just winks at him.

Jim bites his tongue harshly seeing this. He has been very quiet since she got here. He was mesmerized by the way Y/n talks, walks, does magic...anything honestly.

He was caught off guard when he saw that Y/n was talking to him. He rubs his neck looking apologetic." Sorry, can you repeat that?"

She narrowed her eyes softly and said," I said come here Jim." Though it was not an aggressive demand, it was still a demand that Jim thought he had to follow quickly.

Everyone else was looking at the two. Many different emotions flowing from them. Some negative, some positive. "You have been in the dark lands, correct?" Y/n questioned.

Jim, still looking nervous, replied," Y-yes."

"And have lived to tell the tale." She questioned. But already knew the answer.

"K-kinda." He replied, looking into her eyes.

Y/n raised her eyebrows,"Kinda. I don't think it would be kinda if you are still living,hmm?"

Jim smiles and nods. His amulet glows into a brighter red, he looks down then looks back to Y/n and everyone.

"It has never done that before." Jim states firmly yet clueless.

"It senses my power. I was involved in making the amulet. I hold strong power that is yet to be explained to the trollhunters. No trollhunter has ever seen the true power of the scarlet witch."

Blinky slightly steps forward." The Scarlet Witch and The Trollhunters are always destined partners."

"As in love?" Jim narrows his eyes a little. But stopped when Y/n strongly grabbed his jaw, but not enough to hurt him.

"Never lovers. Always family or best of friends." Her strong accent continued.

"How come we have never heard this before?" Toby asked, looking wide-eyed at the two supposed to be destined partners.

"Yah. We thought we knew every connection to the trollhunter already." Claire butted in.

"Ma was secret." Argh said nodding his head

"Yes. But we must get to business as fast as possible." Y/n says, getting straight to business. Then looks at Jim. " If it is okay with you. I would like to look into your mind. To see anything."

Before Jim could reply, Claire walks forward a little with her eyes narrowed. "You can't to that-"

Y/n cut her off," That is why I asked for his permission." Then turns her head to Jim." Is that fine with you?"

Jim bites his lip that looks up with a determined face. "Yes you can. Anything to save everyone from him." He nodded powerfully.

"Good" Y/n said in a strong voice. She tilts her head to the side, eye a bright yet dark red. Her hand glowing with a red mist up to Jim's head to gasp....

~Writers Note~

Hey everyone. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, I do not know why but this one was hard for me. Hopefully the next will come quicker for me. Anywho, has any watched the new Avatar movie?? I loved it. And I love Neteyam and Lo'ak. I was thinking I should write an fanfiction for a while now. I also have been thinking of other stories including Harry Potter, The Umbrella Academy, and MoonKnight. What do you think?

This chapter was 713 words not including the writers note!!!