Prologue

Just another day in the
Menagerie Civil War

Outer Haven...

The view of the room is empty. Besides the obvious sink, there are full weapon racks and other miscellaneous items visibly seen. Out of view, footsteps are heard and became louder as they get closer. A man in a suit of armor then walked into view, back turned to the camera as he stopped at the sink. He looked at the mirror and reached over to the side without looking, where what looks like a biker helmet of sorts lays on a stand. Grabbing it, the unknown man placed the helmet on his head.

   The visor of it is clearly easy to see through. The camera can see that the man appears to be in his mid to late twenties, with young brown eyes and brown hair being revealed as well. Reaching down to his wrist pad, the man scrolled down to the heading labeled as 'Shadow Moses.' It was a file he downloaded from an old computer in an old Atlas military room mysteriously filled with UNSC equipment in Northern Vale. Going through the bulleted points, he then kept on scrolling to the last bullet and selected it. In response, an older man's voice spoke.

   "Kept you waiting, huh?"

   The young man's eyes widen. He knew this voice. This voice belonged to someone he knew that's been dead for years. 'Uncle Sean?' The man thought. 'I never expected to hear his voice again.'

"I know it's strange that I've been here, Garett... But trust me, what you're about to hear next would blow your mind..."

'Yeah, I knew for years now.... But I'll listen to the full details...' Garett thought, as he stared at the mirror.

   "A story of how this Helljumper found himself on a planet filled of mystery and danger. Yet, he made friends with an up and coming Atlesian Colonel, a couple Atlesian scientists, an academy's wizard and his staff, and up and coming Faunus equal rights peace movement. At the end of it all, he even became an enemy of a shrewd businessman trying to get his hand's on his boss's big dust company profits by attempting to marry said boss's daughter. Luckily, for me, the daughter became the love of my life... Yet an accident sent me back... Have a seat, Kiddo... Its gonna be a long one..."

   A song then starting playing in the background. Garett knew the song. It's a remastered version of an old twentieth century song. A song he and his uncle likes listening to, when Garett was younger. A song that made him think that he's gonna be unconscious for nine years. The song is called....

   'The Man Who Sold the World.'