17

(Enjoy)

Narrator's POV:

The end, is not the end in Emerald's life as she is the chosen one by Moon Goddess herself. Her tasks where simple and she has completed them...with her life.
Let us see how our Prince is doing...

Dex

I was in shock, the one person I have gotten close too, turned out to be the killer. Shortly after her death, the ball was shut down. Everyone was sworn to keep this to themselves, the Tres Moon got their justice, whereas I lost someone I began loving.
In her final moments, I do wonder what went through her mind and not knowing made me angry.
Another fact that makes me angry, is the fact that her old pack knew that their son had been fooling around behind his mate's back. When we find our mate, they're everything to us, we love them and protect them. He should've been more grateful for having such a loving and kind person, until obviously I found out she was a cold blooded killer.

Oh Moon Goddess, what to do now? I looked up at the sky of my room balcony, the night dark as it could be, no clouds in sight.
Hoping she didn't go to through too much pain, in her final moments.

I sighed, taking a look one last time, before retreating back inside my room, shutting the double doors to the balcony. I took a seat on my bed and let my mind process everything that had happened a few hours before.

Moon Goddess, will I ever find my love after her?

My mind blanking out as I stared hopelessly at my ceiling, slowly succumbing to sleep.

((Short chapter...see y'all soon))