Chapter 8 ^Baz^

Finally, it was the day we could go home. Simon was in the middle of his last check up before we could be discharged. I'm not sure I'll ever worry so much about Simon, but then again, this is Simon Snow I'm talking about. 

"Alright! You're good to go Mr. Snow Come back soon! Just kidding." The young doctor seemed to fancy herself a comedian. She giggles before walking out the door. I walk up behind Simon, kneeling on the bed. I wrap my arms around his waist and whisper, " It''l be Mr. Pitch soon enough."

I can feel his skin heat up a little as he blushes, and turns his head to side eye me. "Are you sure...? You really want to marry me?" Snow asks me as he lowers his head. I twist him around so that he's facing me. "Are you crazy? Honestly. Why would you ask me that? You are literally the one who asked me!" I say lifting his chin up so he's looking at me. He looks...scared? I pull him quickly onto my lap, so that his left side is leaning against me. I pull him closer to me, and I hold like I'm never going to let him go. Which I'm not. Obviously. He's crying a little bit. 

"Why would you ever think I wouldn't want you? Anyone would be lucky to have you!" I tell him. I can feel him snuggling closer to my chest. Finally, realizing that Bunce is waiting for us, I pick him and set him on the floor as I grab our bags. Snow is wearing  my old football hoodie from Watford. I pretend not to notice every time he sniffs it. As I hold the door, he pulls the bags through. Then I cup one cheek in my hand and kiss his forehead. This is why it is so much fun to be 3 inches taller than Snow. In return he kisses me on the lips, slipping just a little bit of tongue before he grabs the bags again and walks down the hall. Aleister Crowley, I live a charmed life.

Bunce is waiting for us at the entrance. "What took you guys so long? I've been here forever!" She says, well, more like reprimand. 

"Penny! I missed you!" Simon runs over and hugs her enthusiastically. He never hugs me like that. I start pouting and Snow notices.

"Ohmigod. Penny look, Baz is jealous! That is so cute."

Penny starts giggling, and Simon comes over and hugs me. I put my arms around his waist, kiss him, and then pull him closer. I give Penelope a smug look. She snickers and holds up her phone.

"Oh yah. That's a keeper." She says. Two seconds after I realize she took a photo.

"Bunce. What are you planning on doing with that?" I ask, somewhat menacingly.

"Oh I dunno. I might post it. I might not. Just depends."

"I do hope you're not planning on blackmailing me. Take my word for it, it won't end well for you." I say before grabbing the bags and pulling Simon along with me to the car.

"We'll see about that." I hear her whisper.

"I heard that!"