Chapter 2

Travis' pov
**✿❀○❀✿**

I look at Larry confused, what party? Was it the end of the year one? Nah that's like a whole other semester away, but it did feel weird to talk. I only speak to fuck with people or when I'm saying my prayer, but I got a thought of me and Larry at said party

in his head☚

I grab onto his face and kiss him slowly, he kissed back and God I wish this could last forever, but we were in a closet playing 7 minutes in heaven, the name doesn't lie. This is heaven...

I felt a hand go up my shirt slowly, he stop the hand and he pulled it out

"Too far dear?" The other said, he didn't want to do anything to make me uncomfortable I'm sure. I shurgged, I didn't know this was new to me, but God it felt nice.

He nodded before kissing me again, I kissed back. We didn't know how long we were in there but it was probably pass 7 minutes because the door opened....
☛end☚

"Helloooo? Earth to the church boyyy??" Larry said in a cocky tone with the words church boy, I looked at him before looking at his lips but straight back to his eyes

"Theres Phelps boy" he put his hand into my shoulder, he didn't even squeeze it. He just rested it on there, I was getting mixed signals like was he trying to say something or was he just doing this in a friendly manner?

I couldn't tell from him but I took it as a friendly manner, he looked at me and probably thought I was uncomfortable and took his hand off, I grabbed his wrist and out it back. It felt nice having someone touch you in a friendly way.

He looked at me, he rubbed it softly before taking it off and going back to doing his work, the dream felt so real, with his lips on mine his warm hands on my waists..

𓆉Time skip bc L𓆉

Larrys pov
**✿❀○❀✿**

I spin the bottle to see who I would have to kiss, it spinned into the middle of Travis and Heather, so I got to pick which one I get to kiss.

I stood up and went to the blonde haired boy and kissed his cheek before I heard someone say that I have to kiss him on the lips, he looked me and nodded his head saying that I could, ok I'm probably shit ballz high but I kissed him on them lips and holy shit, I thought I was kissing a fucking angel..

I pulled away and went back to my spot and heard someone snicker and say to switch that e game to 7 minutes in heaven, Travis got to spin the bottle and it landed on.. Me, me and him stood up with Phillip.

"So how's my favorite boy?" Phillip asked to Travis, he nodded but I didn't know what he meant, it's probably to let him say yea or something, I heard a door open and hands on my back that pushed me in, I didn't realize I was up against Travis till a few seconds later, I tried to back up but there was a locked door.

I looked at him before he said something

"This might be weird but I'm trying to find a way to piss of my dad and step-mom, can you uh help?"

"Baby you're in luck, if I'm your type of course." He looked at me and giggled at the nickname, and he nodded but I kissed his cheek, he grabbed my face and kissed me, I kissed back, God I would have payed millions for this kiss.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Heres a chapter